Chapter 2-The Suprise

I yawn and my eyes start to open. I roll over to my left to see Noah there snoozing peacefully. His hair is ruffled and stuck up and he's breathing shallowly. I grin to myself 'even asleep he's cute" I think to myself. His eyes slowly open "wh... Where am I?" he sits up looking confused then sees me and gives me a dimply grin.he lays back down and kisses the tip of my nose "morning beautiful" .
"Morning" I say softly smiling at him
"Even with morning breath your still beautiful, I'm so glad I'm here with you." Noah wraps his arms around me. We start to snuggle down "Pen what time is it?"
"9:30 " I say checking my phone
"Oh god!"
he leaps our of bed and starts scrambling for clothes
"My god Noah ! What's the hurry?"
"The moving men are coming at 9:45!"
"Oh quick !" I say leaping up I grab a random selection of clothes out my wardrobe and start to change. I end up with a baggy retro coca-cola t-shirt, pale green skater skirt and my red converse. Noah comes out in his biker jacket, new basketball shoes and a pale grey hoodie and jeans.
"Ready?" He says
I nod "wait were are you moving too?"
He gives me a dimply grin and a removal truck goes past, we run outside and see it turn the corner and straight away pulls up.
We look at each other and smile "I already bought all the furniture so we just leave them to it until they're done. Shall we go to this Chocywockydodah you've been going on about?"
I look up at him "of course ! Chocolate milkshakes on me !"
We walk in and Megan, Ollie and the twins are sat at the booth directly opposite us all there mouthes drop open as me and Noah walk in.
"Oh do you know them ?" Noah says looking at me
"Uh yea ..." I stutter
"Awesome lets go say hi!" He starts to walk over.
"N..Noah" I stutter but it's too late he's already half way there. He starts saying hi and I go to order the milkshakes then join him I swiftly my hip bang against 2 tables and nearly slip on some spilt banana split. By the time I get there Megan is already talking to him, twirling her hair around her finger. Ollie just looks embarrassed to see me and Noah after all that happened. The twins are smiling at us.
"So how come you're in the UK ?" Says Megan to Noah
"Oh I'm moving here " Noah says quickly "near penny actually"
"So you too are an item now " Megan says and you can tell by the expression in her face that she doesn't want us to be.
Noah nods "yep ". By this time I just arrive over rubbing my hip and Noah sees me "oh hey! Took you're time " he wraps his arm around my waist and I wince, but I let him keep it there. "I was just talking to Megan" Noah says breaking the awkward silence.
Megan chimes in perkily " of course you would be talking to me I'm Penny's best friend! Right Pen" she gives me a pleading look as if she's trying to force me to say yes.
"No " I say confidently "remember last time we were in here, wouldn't want a repeat of that would we ?" I say grinning sarcastically sweetly.
Megan is speechless and the waitress comes over "c'mon Noah" I say as he takes my hand " I ordered our milkshakes to GO " I whip my hair around and glare at Megan and Ollie and smile to the twins. "Have a good weekend guys ! " I smile perkily and wave. As we step outside we can see them still staring, Noah recognises what I'm trying to say telepathically and kisses me on the lips and puts his arm around me.
"Soooo that was awkward" Noah says
"No last time, we were in there. Me and Elliot through our chocolate milkshakes all over them. That shut them up, oh and btw I'm NOT friends with Megan."
Noah nods "I could tell"
His phone goes off "awesome ! The removal men are done, shall we go back and see what it's like ?"
I nod my head vigorously "yes!"
We start to walk back to Noah's new place, I wonder what it will be like ?