Part 9- The Descision

I stare at the letter, what should I do? I mean I've always dreamed of going to photography school and this one is the best one! But I can't leave mum and dad and Tom and Noah... Especially Noah. Oh god I don't know what to do!

And with this short deadline it's even more pressurizing! I hear he front door open Mum and Dad are back.

I run into the hall and see them there smiling at me. Mum walks up to me and hugs me 'Hey Pen, how are you doing, has everything been okay while we were gone?'
'Yeah' I reply 'umm I need to talk to you guys in the living room it's serious.
Dad gives me a worried look and follows me and mum into the living room. I sit down with them facing.

'Pen? What's happened ? Has more stuff been put online about you?' Dad starts.
'No Dad' I cut him off 'it's about this ' I hand him the letter and he starts to read, so does Mum over his shoulder.
'Oh darling!' Mum gasps and looks at me 'that's amazing!'
'Keep reading ' I say 'look at the deadline, I don't know what to do I mean Noah has moved to Brighton to be with me, I don't wanna leave you guys' I begin to well up.
Mum comes and sits beside me rocking me. Dad is frowning 'well, it's a great opportunity I'll tell you that but, you've got the short end of the stick really as you wanna stay with Noah and us
Etc.'

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and Noah comes in and sees us 'hey! You guys are back!' He looks at me 'oh god Penny! What's up your in tears!'

I feel myself getting hotter I just have to picture Ocean Strong and the Sea and breath deeply.

But how am I going to tell Noah?!