Chapter 7- Another Shock

I pause halfway down the stairs and listen for movement. I slip into the kitchen and grab a saucepan, I know not the best weapon but it's was the first thing a saw. Again I heard a floorboard creek, it was coming from the living room. I slowly creep to the shut door and slowly open it. As soon as I see I drop the sauce pan and gasp.

Noah is sat in the middle of the floor and he's Made a nest of blankets and cushions he's sat there in the middle in his pjs surrounded by treats. "What are you doing here!and how did you get in?" I say. Looking shocked.
"I have a key your parents gave me one for emergencies" Noah starts to explain
"But I've told you I don't want anything to do with you I can't trust you!" I say getting angrier and starting to yell at him parroting the stuff I've already said.
"PENNY JUST LISTEN" Noah yells in my face this stops me in my tracks. "Why do you think I moved to Brighton! It's so I could be with you! Leah came, turns out it was for an American prank show apparently the media can't see us being happy together! I'm sorry you've been put through this I had no idea of it at all. So much so I gave them a serious amount of money not to put it on TV and to keep it a secret."

I look at him in awe and start to sob big, heavy tears that roll down my face in streams.
"Pen, please don't cry it's not your fault"
"I'm crying because I'm ashamed of myself for ever doubting you"
"Hey, hey everybody makes mistakes"
"I know, but all I seem to do is make mistakes.Noah, I'm s..s..sor-"
"Don't say the S word, it's not your fault"
I collapse in the couch still crying, Noah lays down next to me and I don't push him away. Instead, I lay my head on his shoulder and he pulls me in and strokes my hair.
"Pen?"
"Yeah?"
"Does this mean we're okay?"
"Yeah we're fine"
"Pen?"
"Yeah, Noah?"
"I love you"
"I love you too."

We sit up and turns out Noah had got my favourite film ready, Aladdin. I know I'm such a child. We sit in the nest covered by blankets and watch it then two other films. When I check the time at last I yawn. "Omg, it's already midnight!"
"Well, would you like to come back to my place ?"
"I'd love too"
"A..and sleep?"
"Sure! Shall I bunk on the couch?"
"Of course not! Your coming in my bed!"
We both laugh and I grab a cardie and slip my ugg boots on. We walk round to Noah and we play a couple of silly games and spin the bottle but just the two of us. After while Noah says he wants to show me something. We go upstairs to the 3rd floor, a place I had not yet Seen. Turns out it was his recording studio/ song writing area.
"I've written another song about us both, wanna hear it?"
"I'd love too"
He presses play on his speaker staton and I listen, it's called true love.

True love
When I'm with you I feel alive
I think about you every single night
When I'm with you I feel alive
I think about you when I open my eyes

It must be love
Ooooh
True love
True love

To me your one in a million
No one is the same
At first I was lonely
But then you came

It must be love
Ooooh
True love
True love

"What do you think?" Noah says smiling
" I love it Noah " I say grinning
"I love YOU incing incident "
I yawn and say I'm ready for bed, Noah is too. We go into his room and collapse into bed even though we said we were tiered we both talked for ages. Finally we both drifted off to sleep.