Blood spilled, hearts tainted.

My Richie had planned it all out... A secret engagement party in the VIP bar. He'd walked me in with his hands over my eyes and everybody cheered and applauded us as the party began. Everything was going great, perfect even. Whenever I was with these lot I felt so special and so part of a unit, a team, a family. My brother Callum was beaming with pride and was so excited to have Richie fully on his side now as family, he'd opened the night with such a beautiful little speech.
We were set for life, with money and with safety.
I spent most of my time catching up with Frankie, I loved being around that girl, and her and my brother had gone official with their relationship too, but Frankie was trying to pull Callum out of the firm and I could tell that Richie didn't like it, he looked at her like she was a bug that needed squashing...

"Oi... OI!!!" Ray jumped up on the bar with his glass, raising it in the air. Everyone was all smiles and laughter but something deep down in me was telling me that this wasn't going to be a good move on Ray's part.
Nervously, I linked my arm with Richie's, he looked at me sharing the same amount of worry, before turning his gaze back to his younger, car crash of a brother,
"A TOAST!!! To my beauuutiful brother... and of course, the ever so beautiful Jada" Everyone did as instructed, myself and Richie nodded graciously, really just wanting Ray to end it there,

"That's lovely ain't it Ray. Come on now mate, get down" Richie stepped forward but Ray stopped him with a hand gesture,

"NO! Hold on! No. I ain't done... I. Ain't. Done. And do ya know why?" He asked everyone,
"Because I haven't... I have not had my say. Callum... Jada's brother, now he's said something ain't he. Course he as, look at him! He's so far up my brother's ass that I can't tell where he ends and Richie begins!" Ray was the only one belly laughing at his own speech, the firms smiles soon started to quickly fade into confusion as to where this was going,
"I'm joking. Course I am! Well, I'm not but you know... Annnnyway! Yeah! My big brother getting engaged eh! Comical, really... Ain't it. Ya know, he's spent all his time building his empire. This empire for all us lot. He prides himself on it, I mean do we blame him? No we don't because look at the cracking good fucking job he's done! But one thing my brother said to me was... "Ray. One day, London will be ours. And ONLY ours"
I go, "Oh yeah Mitchell? And what about when we grow older, and have our own families?" Do you know what he did? He gave me a SLAP! Didn't you brother? Yeah... told me, "Don't be so stupid kid. The only woman we need in our lives is our mother! We got each other, nobody will take me away from you, and nobody will take you away from me"
Oh and I had my chance at happiness, I did... Didn't I Rich? But ya know what? I wasn't allowed it! Was I? Nah, cause we was too busy building this empire... yeah. I did time for this empire, actually come to facking think about it I've given everything up for this FACKIN' EMPIRE!" He shouted very aggressively, this was definitely not good,
"So Rich he's the brains of it all, he runs it all on that basis, but see me, I do the real crazy shit that he can't do, that's what I'm here for. But what do you have to give up Richie? Ay? You've been inside, but not for the stretch I've done, you even found yourself a woman, who you claim you love, but when I found that, what did I have to do? I had to stop that shit didn't I? So you fackin' tell me this, tell me yeah, why you, why'd you get to pack it all in and go straight as soon as you find your woman, THIS woman? What about your men? What about me? Where do WE stand in all this Richie? Ay? We still don't own London yet, we've got A LOT of shit that still needs dealing with, you can't leave yet! Just like how I couldn't leave when I was happy with my bit of skirt!!!"

"Alright that's enough, get him down will ya" Richie finally ran out of patience with his drunk brother and waved over his two big ass men,

"TOUCH ME AN I'LL FACKIN' 'AVE YA EARS OFF!!!" He launched his glass to the other end of the room!