"Baby I'd Kill For You"

The Dorchester hotel... I could have only ever dreamed of staying in a place of such elegance. A glamorous five star hotel with pedigree that attracted a wealthy clientele generally unconcerned with bills, much like My Richie. Although, his business was a little less... respectable.

"We're staying here?" I had to ask for confirmation as I gawped up at the prestigious establishment towering over our car,

"Well... I mean, first night and all that. It's got to be special, ain't it" he was so blasé. Excitement surged through me purely just at the thought of what tonight was to bring! And in a place like that! Giiiiirl you're getting a taste of the good life!!! What was even more spectacular was when the doorman asked for a photo with Richie, even this far away from our home town people were still very aware of Richie.
I took my first photo of him during this moment, a note to myself of who I was with and how big of personality he was in London. My Richie was pure and utter royalty, I was so fucking lucky to be hanging off of his arm.

We were greeted very warmly by the reception staff and the maître d'. From out of nowhere Richie handed him a suitcase, and when I'd asked what was in it he just winked at me and cockily chewed on his gum. That smouldering look that went along with this had me feeling way too hot under my collar.
We were taken up to one of the executive suites, it felt as though we were walking into one of the queens rooms in Buckingham Palace, or so I would imagine. It featured specially commissioned fabrics and unique antique furniture, it felt so upperclass but yet provided a real home-from-home feel. Rich textures and gold guilt, beautiful wall art, a gorgeous balcony view over London and the bathroom was like something out of magazine with a jacuzzi bathtub the size of a swimming pool! The walk in shower was something of a statement too. My cheeks heated at the reflection of myself and Richie in its glass, seeing us in there later on... Jada tame your thoughts, at least until the guy was gone anyway!

"Bit of alright init" Richie winked at me as he gave the guy a very generous tip,

"Sir please forgive me but I will have to check this first" he went into his jacket,

"You what?" Richie grinned with confusion,
"You think I'm coming here, and giving you dodgy notes do ya? Ay?"

"Sir I assure you it's company policy, we do this with...."

"Fack your policy, right? Fack your little marker pen checker, yeah? And fack your fackin' judgment. If they got a problem with it you send 'em to me, you hear me?" He guided the bellboy out by a firm but friendly hand on the shoulder,

"Yes sir... Sorry sir"

"Ah it's alright, ya little tinker. Off you go then. And if ya don't say anything there might be another 50 in it for ya" He stood at the door and watched him leave,
"Right then, where was we..." He turned back around and locked us in the room. Honestly at this point my mind was scrambled! I'd been waiting for this night in what seemed like forever and a decade! And now it was finally here I was a complete ball of nerves!
"What's up with ya?" He smirked at me as he grabbed the bottle of champagne and two glasses from the complimentary hamper,

"I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little nervous" There was absolutely no point in trying to hide it when it was wrote all over my face and body language,

"Nervous?" He repeated to himself as I watched him go over to the dining table. He gently laid out the two glasses and then proceeded to unwrap the foil seal on the bottle.
I decided to move from resting my butt on the backrest of the sofa,
"Y'know... never have I been a nervous man Jada..." he didn't take his eyes from the glasses he was filling,
"My mam ya see, she always said to me and my brother, 'Nerves show a mans weakness and a woman's vulnerability, two qualities you should never show to anybody but yourself'"