"Does She Make You Happy?"

The very talented Jessie Ware was almost finished singing live, preforming her "Tough Love" album. I'd had goosebumps all the way throughout, i was most definitely downloading this album once I got home. The genre went so perfectly with the elegant style of Richie's club.
I'd been pulled into a world in which I'd not explored, amongst the gangsters and London's elite. A world of beauty, a world of style, a world of comfort and bliss...
The hypnotic bass began to play the opening of her closing song, "Sweetest Song"
She was stood right in front of myself and Richie... Richie had one arm around me, the other holding my hand in his lap as the music engulfed us.
Jessie's voice slipped into my ears like pure silk and fuelled my passion for him as the deep bass turned me on... This moment was calming my senses, calming my worries, taming the darkness and replacing it all with desire, a deep, deep desire.
The hairs on my arms stood up as Richie held me closely, both of us watching on, occasionally breaking away to share a cute little kiss. I just knew that all eyes were on us, and I also knew that I was most likely being hated on by all of the single women here tonight, and those who were taken but still fantasied about London's finest bachelor.
A soft, long, magical kiss deepened when she sang the last chorus. My god I was so in this moment, our moment. I felt like Richie wanted me to understand that this song was a gift from him to me, and that I was to take every bit of notice to the lyrics.
The song softly played out, and an outrageous flutter of butterflies took over my stomach as the whole room broke out into a round of applause. Richie stood up as she came to him, giving him a hug and thanking him for whatever he spoke into her ear. Her big beautiful eyes glistened at me as she gave me a pretty smile before turning around to exit with her band. Richie was instantly swamped by people from surrounding tables, it was like they had been waiting to pounce on him all night. He politely greeted them but you could see that he was only wanting to be in one place... the place beside me,

"Richie that was... magical" I stared at him in awe as he sat back down, placing his hand over my thigh, his thumb stroking over my skin,

"Yeah... Jessie Ware, see she's something a bit special to me, y'know" a guy like Richie, into Jessie Ware? Eh?

"Like a special... guilty pleasure?"

"Guilty? Nah. Nothing guilty about it. She's me sisters favourite singer. Makes me feel...  closer to her, y'know. Cause she don't live around here. She lives in Australia, with my aunt y'see"

"You've got a big heart, really, haven't you?"

"Me. Nah" his nose scrunched and then he chuckled ever so slightly before slipping back into that gorgeous closed lip boyish grin. So now not only had I learnt he had a brother but a sister too, I honestly had thought for so long that he was an only child, June had never told me about his siblings, but then again I'd never asked, all I wanted to know about was him.
I came out of my little day dream and looked to my glass as a waitress began to top it up, I then noticed a little glass bowl with lemon sherbets in it on the table. How sweet, Richie. I smiled to myself and went to get one, Richie had broke off to say hello to somebody who had caught his attention on the table to the side of him.
As I watched him talk I couldn't help but stare... the way his eyes sparkled... the way he smiled... the way he talked with one hand as the other sat casually in his trouser pocket... he was just every ounce of perfection. I wasn't just thinking it, I knew my Richie was beautiful, he was a beautiful business man, every inch groomed. I somehow didn't feel good enough for his handsome beauty but he seemed to think that I was, and that's all that mattered to me.
"Sorry 'bout that" his right eye softly winked at me as he popped a cig in his mouth. The way he looked at me as he lit it made my ovaries hurt but on the surface I looked every bit calm and collected. The flame from the lighter and the table lamp really lit up those eyes of his,
"Did I miss anything?" He sat back... looking at me like I was the only object in this entire building,