Kray-zy for you...

Trying to please everyone was something I never aimed to do. Nobody had ever tried pleasing me in my whole entire 19 years of existence, nothing I ever did was ever good enough to get in with the crowd that I wanted to fit in with so badly, the cool crowd, the sexy crowd, I mean... I kinda saw that I was pretty, and no matter how many times those nasty, lowlife bullies cut my hair in the school toilets, burnt me with their cigarettes after school, drew all over my face in permanent marker pen, spat on me, even squirted their bottled piss on me, I still knew i wasn't as ugly as what they were trying to make me feel, maybe that's why they gunned for me. Cool kids aside, there was only ever one person that I could only ever dream of rubbing shoulders with and that was him... Mitchell, known on the streets of London as, Richie. Mitchell Procter Richardson...
He was one of the most well known 'gangsters' on this side of East London. I was OBSESSED. No celebrity, singer or actor could ever set my imagination on a wild trip like Richie could.
Maybe you're wondering, why the fuck would a 19 year old girl be so obsessed with some old time gangster wannabe lowlife? Well, for starters he wasn't that much older than me, he was 26, his birthday was 3 days ago, a strong minded leader, a natural born Leo.
Ever heard of the Kray twins? Well Richie's uncle was married to one of their cousins and that lifestyle filtered down the family, Richie being the youngest to be involved in that extremely intriguing and eccentric life. A life nobody ever saw, you could only find them walking the streets acting the good citizens, helping old lady's with their shopping, giving the homeless change anytime they passed them, spotted in local jazz clubs and backstreet bars paying for rounds of alcohol just to let people know that they could be fun to be around and that they didn't have to be feared, well that was until you got onto their naughty list.
I'd been heavily obsessed with the Kray Twins ever since I'd heard of them, they are one of London's great wonders, if your from London you know their story, especially East London, we lived in the same town as where the Krays grew up, Bethnal Green so hence my fucking weird yet beautiful obsession of that of a powerful man having total control of his district, he was sure to be the last of his kind, nobody did it like Richie, nobody had the presence, the power or the insanely good looks that he possessed, the man was a walking orgasm.. or heart attack.

Richie, or Richie Kray as I would like to call him, kept himself to himself, you'd never see him partying wild, you never really saw him at all, but you most certainly heard about him in the local newspapers. He was always a "suspect" to some crime but he was never charged.
However, I heard he served a full year in the slammer when he was 23 having been found guilty of an attack on a guy who had touched up his sister inappropriately. His sister was in one of their family owned clubs and CCTV footage showed the guy forcing himself upon her until a few locals interjected and threw him out. Obviously Richie was alerted to the situation and flew down to the club in his signature matte black BMW to which he jumped out, held a gun to the guys head, told him to strip off his bottom half and then told his sister to slam the car door on the sex pests dick. After a few moments of insane pleas from the guy and his unwilling sister, Richie screamed at her to do it and out of fright and fear of her irate brother she did as instructed. When the guy dropped to the floor from the trauma Richie wasted no time in kicking the mans head into the curb, he then threw his sister into his car and fled the scene. So that's the only thing he'd ever slipped up on. Everything else he somehow dodged, no doubt because he was incredibly clever with a very articulate mind.
He was highly sought after by women, so much so that he has to make sure he books tables wherever he goes with a security guard in tact just so he can hangout with his clan in peace with no interruptions of slappers constantly trying it on with him, because let's face it he was single, drop dead gorgeous and held so much power and respect by everyone around these ends and further, what else could a woman lust for?
The odd thing to me was that he'd never been seen with a woman on his arm, it's been said that he sees women as a threat, a distraction, because he's so secretive and involved in whatever it is he's apart of that he must keep to himself, and having someone that means something significant to him would make them a superior target for any of his enemies, it would give them power to manipulate Richie, something which he feared the most.
No woman could get him to fall in love with them and that was odd because, I mean I've seen the women he'd supposedly bedded and they were sirens! So bloody beautiful, but then there also was the car crash girls too, the ones that he probably preferred to stay well within the woodworks. If it wasn't for pictures I'd of definitely not believe he'd of ever gone there because he was hot and they were the dregs of society! He was tall, around 6ft, dark hair that went jet black if he slicked it back in that stylish way, it was cut beautifully, longish on top, faded at the sides. Uh and he had this fucking adorable ski slope nose that was just such a perfect shape, and his lips, my god those lips, so full and shapely for a man! That jawline of his was sharp as the razor that gave him a clean shave and he had the cutest dimples if you could ever catch a smile from him.
Underneath the dark tailored suits you could see a beautiful body that needed to be worshipped. The only pictures I ever saw of that body was the ones of when he was boxing a couple of years ago, he was only an amateur boxer but my god could he put a man down in a minute flat, but boxing brought too much attention to his name and face and he didn't like that, so he quickly retired the gloves.
He could have really gone far in that sport. Come to think of it he could go far in anything that he set his mind to. He was that lucky son of a bitch who was good at EVERYTHING. Everything but love...
Had I ever physically crossed paths with him I hear you say? Well.. I'd only ever been lucky enough to have one physical interaction with him and still to this very day I believed that I had made some sort of connection with him that day... oh that day, when I looked into those baby blue eyes, still shining bright against their bloodshot setting, bloodshot from probably running the busy streets of the East End all night long. I recalled it like it just happened no longer than a second ago... I'd had a huge argument with my mum (Devil cunt as I like to call her) and as luck would have it I'd run out of cigs so I decided to take myself out of the house to go to the local corner shop which was on the next street ahead. I was in a state, my head hurting from where my mum had tried to pull my hair out, and then my heart stopped when I recognized his car stop outside the shop, to my surprise he got out and left it running, but to be honest he is that well known and well respected that nobody, not even a dirty smackhead or dumbass drunk would DARE jump in his car to steal it. I couldn't believe that I looked in such a state, I wanted to meet him so badly but this was not how I wanted him to see me, I wanted him to know who I was, to see me to know that I existed in his world, yet as luck would have it my first ever meeting with him arises and he was going to look at me like I was some scruffy little tramp! He probably wouldn't of ever given me a second glance. Though despite my state I plucked up the courage because.. well I really needed a fucking smoke, nervously I approached the shop, my heart was practically kicking the crap out of my poor ribcage as I put my hand on the beat down wooden door, which had a very fetching rusty metal cage covering the already smashed glass panel, (such a classy area I'm sure you've gathered).
And then there it was, music to my ears, my soul... the sound of his voice, hearing it in person for the very first time, it sounded like pure heaven sliding out of those beautiful plump lips of his, it was so sexy, proper cockney, raspy and manly and just... vagina tingling. He was talking to the shopkeeper trying to find out about someone by the sounds of it but he soon shut up talking when the bell went off as I stood there in the doorway, they both looked at me like I'd just drove a car through the shop front, so I apologized at least three times and backed out, but before the door closed on me Richie stepped forward and pulled it back open and told me to come into the shop, and that it was my local and he was just passing through so to excuse him. I managed to look him in the eye to thank him, I felt so dirty and irrelevant to him as he looked so sharp and smelt so clean and fresh, that smell of his aftershave... I'll never forget it!
Anyway, we kind of stood there as he told me not to thank him, but he said it so politely and I was just.. utterly lost in those gorgeous blue eyes, they were so kind, so welcoming, surrounded by his long dark lashes, god only knows what them eyes had seen but right in that moment I couldn't see any danger to him, he was just a pure.. all round gentleman and that's where my obsession with him began.

That had been the only time I've ever seen my Richie Kray in person, and to say that we both live in the same town all of which isn't too wide spread just goes to show how low he lays.
Anytime I hear he's spotted at a club on a Saturday night I'm always tempted to get ready and run down to that place by myself, but I never have enough money to go out with, I'm too obsessed with saving it all to move out of my parents house. Parents... if that's what you could even call oxygen thieves like them. Ha.