"Sorry, Ty-Guy, didn't mean too." His hand was reaching behind his head to scratch nervously upon the tendrils, and shifting his weight against a foot as he continued. "C-Could I talk to you for a hot minute?"

Tyler was a bit hesitant, but he couldn't deny that negativity in his decisions. Though, his gaze met upon his boyfriend, laughing away at a joke Brendon was probably spewing, and he silently assured himself. The cherry cheek brunet met the taller brunet's eyes, and a small smile formed on his face as they met. "Yeah, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Do you think we could talk a bit more privately?"

His bones froze, and worriment filled them. Concerned tone overwhelmed the cooling air, and River's heart swelled at the delicate whispers. "Is everything alright?"

River shoved his trembling hands in his pocket, and nodded along, jolting his head off to the side, a little more secrete then the rest of the area. "Just... You're the only person I can vent to, please?"

Tyler's heart warmed, and he smiled the best he could, giving River the prettiest view.

"Yeah, let me just..." The cherry cheek brunet set his cup on the table, taking one last glance at his oblivious boyfriend, and letting River lead the way towards the palm trees.

Hidden away from the partying crowd, they both took a breath upon the trees beauty, a canopy of them above, and River slowly leaned against one as Tyler hugged himself for warmth.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?"

It lingered and the boy before him took in a big breath before exhaling into the midnight air. "I'm thinking about going abroad for college."

Tyler gave him an excited grin, jumping on his feet as if he were a child, and River felt the tips of his fingers tingle. A rose hue upon the angel's face so pure, and he just wanted more.

"River, that's amazing!"

It was so endearing, the way Tyler spoke for him, and his heart picked up pace as he pushed off of the tree, not alarming in away, and Tyler gazed up with his pretty eyes for an expectant sentence.

His eyes dwelled, and his scoff echoed through the overwhelming cold. "It's not."

Tyler paused, his mouth gaping as he went to intervene with his assurance, but River only continued on with his desperate tone. Trembling hands reaching out and meeting the warmth of the love of another's shoulders, neck, and upon his cheek. Tyler felt stunned, not backing up as he spoke.

"I need you to tell me not to go."

"R-Riv-"

"Please."

The cherry cheek brunet shivered, the small of his palms reaching up and meeting River's cold cheeks, doe-eyes so endearing, loving.

"You're a great guy-" River pulled away, scoffing, and running a hand through his hair as Tyler shook his head from the older brunet's disbelief. "Listen to me, pleas-"

"I can't!"

There was a small sob, and Tyler gasped as they rushed down River's raw cheeks.