f i f t y t h r e e

Start from the beginning

Tyler couldn't get it out of his head.

They met up with River in one of the living spaces of the mansion, a snake-like laugh upon his lips, and glance their way as they entered the room. He pointed to the wooden ceiling, a bit triumphantly, and spoke quickly.

"Check this out, guys."

Without another word, he knocked on the wall, and there was a few seconds a silence before the inevitable happened.

A knock back.

The only couple widened their eyes as Brendon bursted the silence with his voice.

"We should totally check up there!"

Joshua protested quickly. "Are you fucking insane?!"

Tyler fell silent, but his trembles were noticeable.

"I-I t-think it's time to l-leave, guys."

"No! We just got here!" Brendon pouted, and River only sighed, noticing Tyler's attitude.

"Tyler's right, Brendon, plus we're trespassing, we could get majorly in trouble if we get caught."

"River's right, Brendon, come on." Joshua expressed, wandering his eyes to the older boy as his little love's grasp tightened in his hand. His thumb traced upon the sun-kissed skin, and soon Tyler felt his breath wheeze back into his lungs.

Brendon was pouting for a quick second before he tsk'd and mumbled 'pussy's' as he left the living room, and headed to the front door, leaving the three in the room. Tyler widened his eyes as his voice traveled.

"I'll just go up myself then!"

Fearful, Tyler was quick in his step to follow his friend, the other two worriedly following right after as Tyler yelled up to Brendon who was already climbing the steep staircase to the upstairs.

"Brendon! Don't go up there-!"

He was cut short though, a scream upon his plump lips as his foot had broke through a floor board, and a moan of pain right after. Tyler laid helplessly against the wooden boards, and Joshua was quick to his aid, desperately trying to help his boyfriend out from under the floor.

"Fuck, Tyler!"

With every pull from the wood, cries would emit loudly, and Joshua's hysterics ran wild in heavy pleas. Brendon raced down, and River aided Tyler's breathing as Joshua pulled and pulled.

"G-Get me out!" Tyler screamed, heart pounding from the thought of underneath; waiting and wondering.

Tears sprung fast down, and soon his breathing sped up.

"Get me out!" He screamed louder and just as he could fell a grasp so evil upon his ankle, and the clawing upon his pure skin, Joshua had yank another floor board. Tyler clawed forward, free and sobbing his chest out.

Joshua was quick to push River out of the way, silencing his shushing and falling back towards Brendon who was too stunned to even speak. The blond hue's strong arms reached out and engulfed his little love tightly, smooshing Tyler's face into his neck as the boy continued to cry. His hands running through the sweaty strands and elaborate breathing filtering his pale skin.