''You didn't say the same thing then'' i whispered.

''Your'e right, i didn't because i didn't know what you did! who you were i was blinded by your beauty, nothing more!'' he spat.

Beauty? so that's what it is? my looks? 

Of course it's my looks. It has always been my looks.

Nothing more, no one cared for me! for my personality, for my felling's. No it was alway's the looks.

I was like a barbie doll who everyone would play with, then toss it aside when they are done.

Flashback's came rushing down.

''Hey barbie''

''Your'e beautiful but don't expect me to catch felling's for you''

''You are gonna be a good doll and listen to me, when i tell you to do something, otherwise i will make you'' he growled yanking my hair.

''Arnold please let go of me'' i sobbed.

''Hey look at my toy''

''Pretty pretty woman, good only for once''

All those word's from everyone, came rushing down, hitting me like a tornado. I remembered how guys would befriend me, then toss me like some type of rag doll. How they would compliment me, make me feel good then just leave me after there done kissing me.

So that's what i was to everyone right? some type of game, something to waste your time with.

''You mean nothing to me, nothing to us!'' growled Razor.

.................. ...................

I woke up, screaming sweat falling from my face. I held my heart to calm down my heartbeat.

It was all a dream. Just a nightmare.

It will not become true. i won't let it happen.

Suddenly Ace jumped wrapping an arm around me.

''What's wrong? what hurt's ?'' he questioned.

''Razor?' i asked.

He shook his head.

''No princess it's me, i'm back'' he whispered.

i slowly nodded. Then suddenly i did something i thought i would never do. I hugged Ace.

He seemed surprised , but quickly hugged me back.

''Please Ace don't leave me, please i'm sorry, i'm so sorry'' i cried in his chest.

''Shhh Princess, i will never leave you alone, you got it?'' he asked.

This relieved me  a bit, but not enough to forget.

''Please'' i begged'

''Val please don't beg, your hurting me when yo say that, i will never leave you!. It's me who has to beg you not to leave me, from what i've done. Please just relax. '' he whispered. 

Where are those thoughts  coming from?'' he asked.

''I..I saw a dream, where you found out the truth about everything, and..and you were disgusted by me! you said that i don't deserve  you forgiveness, that i don't have the right to leave after what i've done..'' i whispered.

I could feel him tense, and his jaw clench.

''If i were you i would kill me for saying that!'' he growled. ''Don't you dare even for a moment think that i would ever say something like this! i will murder everyone who upset's you even is it is me'' he growled.

''You wouldn't say that when if you knew the truth'' i whispered.

''I don't care! doesn't matter what you did! doesn't matter if it was your fault or not, for me you are perfect. Don't you even dare say something like this again.I will never leave you, never. And you don't need forgiveness because you never did anything wrong for me. You have the right to leave more than anyone else''he growled.

Suddenly i realised something i wasn't wearing my mask.

''A..Ace i'm not. i'm not..''

''I know your'e not wearing your mask, but don't worry i didn't use my abilities to see your face, i know you don't want me seeing it yet. You showed it to Razor not me. So i won't look until you wan't me to'' he answered.

I nodded. Slowly felling my eyes drift back to sleep, having my head on his chest, and his arms wrapped around me, felling safe.

''I won't leave you Princess, your safe'' i heard hi, whisper before the darkness took me.