part 13

Libby's POV
Get yourself together Libby!
I snap myself out of a daydream. I'm currently sitting in the middle of the corridor, an absolute mess, and no doubt one of the boys will come looking for me sometime soon. I don't want to speak to any of them right now, so I get up and run downstairs.
I enter the club and the boys all approach me, all obviously off their faces from the amount of alcohol they've drank. It's now 3:14 am, and they're still going. I don't know how they handle it.
"Li...Libby....here's a .... another drink," James says, stuttering and struggling to stand up. He tries to force a vodka and redbull into my hand but I refuse. I see Brad sitting across the room, still drinking but he looks fine. He's a pro when it comes to drinking, he knows how to handle it well. He's sat with the girls so I go over to them.
"Hey Libby...why have you got mascara all over your face? Have you been crying?" He says, sounding concerned.
"Long story...don't worry about it," I say.
"Hey, what happened with George anyway?"
The mention of George's name sends shivers down my spine.
"Can everyone just stop talking about it, please!" I shout.
I may have shouted slightly too loud, as everyone turns to look at me. Embarrassed, I run out of the room, out of the hotel, onto the street and down the road. I keep running and running, until I can't breathe, and I collapse onto the pavement. I have no idea where I am, there are hardly any street lamps and it seems creepy. I dread to think what I look like to anyone passing by at this weird time of morning, I have a black mini dress on and mascara all over my face. Great.

I stand up and compose myself, taking short but deep breaths. I'm a strong, independent woman. I'll get through this. Who needs boys anyway?
I think it's the alcohol making me think like this. When I'm sober I lack confidence completely.

I wander around for a little longer. It's nice just to have the sound of silence and my thoughts for a little while, without anyone interfering. After a while, I check my phone and see that it's 5am. I think I should get back to the hotel, so I decide to sit in a bus shelter and wait for a bus. Only, it's 5am. There aren't any buses for at least another 2 hours. I sigh, as everything seems to be going wrong for me.
I stand up and walk down the road. I don't really know where I'm going, but I get my phone out and start to call Brad. He was the one that seemed the most sober, so hopefully he should be able to help me find my way back to the hotel.
As I start to ring Brad, a car pulls up beside me and the headlights blind me. I peer into the car and a boy who looks about 19 rolls the window down.
"You look lost, do you need help?"
He says.
A boy sitting next to him laughs, but doesn't take his eyes off of his phone.
"Um, I just need to find my hotel," I say, stuttering.
"Need a ride?" He says.
"Im good..." I start to say, but really, I have no other way of getting home. What really could go wrong?
"Sure, thanks"

I open the door and hop into the back seat. The car smells like beer.

"Erm, are you sure your safe to be driving?" I say, starting to panic

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine," he says.

He speeds off and turns his music up full blast. I start to feel uneasy and I feel like I made the wrong decision accepting his offer.

I sit back and say nothing, until after a while I realise he hasn't even asked me where I'm staying.

"How do you know where my hotel is?" I shout over the music.
"Only one hotel round this area," he says bluntly.

I stay quiet for the rest of the journey, and we finally arrive a few streets away from the hotel, where he stops.

"The hotels just round that corner," he says.

"Thanks...I'm so sorry! I can't pay you, I have no money with me," I say, feeling bad.

"Well, you'll just have to repay me some other way," he says, with an evil grin. His friend grins too.

I open the door quickly and run out, and u hear the two boys laughing behind me. They were joking, thank god.

"LIBBY!" I hear a name shout, shaking me out of my day dream.

I turn around to see Reece and George, with Blake slowly trailing behind. I don't know where to look. I look at George who just looks at me awkwardly, then to reece, who looks at me in sympathy, then to Blake, who just looks mortified.
I run to Reece who accepts my hug and I cry into his chest.
"This has been the worst night of my life," I say, sniffling. I pull away from him to see a huge mascara stain on his tshirt.
"Sorry, I got mascara on you."

"Don't worry bout it Libby," he says pulling me in tighter again.

My sobs are muffled by reeces tshirt. I'm so glad they came to fine me.

"Erm...Libby, look" George says, looking anxious.
"I'm really sorry for what happened earlier... I'm an idiot," he says.

"It's fine, erm... well it's not , but it will be. I just need time." I say, smiling.
He holds his arms out for a hug and I accept.
Blake, however, just stands there.

I wish I could go and hug him, he should be the one offering me support, but he's not. He's hurt me badly.

"Let's get back to the hotel shall we?" Reece says, and we all walk off to get some sleep, just as the sun starts to rise.