Part 12

The door closes behind us, and I stop.
"There we go," I say, breathing heavily. "Now he should think we're going to have sex, that will teach him a lesson."
I smile smugly to myself. The look on blakes face as me and George walked out of the room was priceless!
Suddenly, George turns and looks at me.
"What do you mean, 'thinks?'," he says, with an evil look in his eye.
"Come on, you've been teasing me all night, do you really think I'm letting you get away with it? No. come on."
Without even processing what is  going on, he grabs my arm and starts to pull me up the stairs towards our hotel room. The drink has messed with my head and I don't understand what's going on. We make it up the stairs, and as soon as we reach the room he shoves me up against the wall and forces his lips onto mine. I suddenly feel a sense of deja vu, and memories of earlier flood back into my brain. This is exactly what blake did to me earlier. I can't let this happen.
I push george away and I gasp for air
"George what are you doing!" I blurt. He looks into my eyes and something flickers in the way he looks.
"I'm doing this because you got to do what you wanted downstairs, now I'm doing what I want."
He storms towards me and I push him away.
"Stop! George, stop," I say, trying to stay calm.
He doesn't listen to me. He grabs both of my arms and shoves me forcefully onto the bed. I try to wriggle away, but I can't, no matter how much I fight. George is just too strong for me. He places himself on top of me and once again plants his lips onto mine. I try not to kiss back, but George makes me. I start to shake in anticipation of what is about to happen. George would never do this to me...surely?
"George..." I say, my words being muffled into the kiss.
I shove my hand into his face and try to speak again.
"George," I say, trying to stay calm. My heart is racing.
"What, Libby?" He says angrily.
"You can't do this. What about blake?"
"So, what about blake?" He says, licking his lips. "You brought this on yourself Libby. You were the one who tried to  get revenge on him."
He pauses for a second.
"Now come on, libs..." lingering on the libs, the nickname that only Blake calls me. "It's not fair to use me to get your revenge and not give me anything back in return, is it? Forget about Blake."
And before I could reply, he kisses me again, with more force than before.
Fear takes over me. Maybe George really will do this. I have no way of getting out either...or do i?
I build up my courage, and with every little bit of strength in my body, I push George off of me and he falls onto the floor, smacking his leg onto the bedside table in the process.
"Watch it, you bitch!" George says, sounding furious.
I stand up, towering over him, so I now have the advantage.
"Why are you doing this George?" I say, trying to sound confident but my nerves make my voice shake.
He looks away for a moment, and then he finally looks up into my eyes.
"It's always been me."
"What do you mean? it's always been you?" I say.
My mind is full of thoughts, running round and round inside my head. I am so confused.
"I see the way you look at me. You always smile at me, and laugh at me. Do you really think I don't notice?"
is he deluded? am I not aloud to do things like that to a friend?
"Ohh, I'm sorry. Am I not aloud to find you funny?"
I laugh to myself, still in disbelief that this is actually happening.
"Wait until I tell blake."
He laughs evilly to himself,  He sits up.
"What's blake gonna do? he's probably fucking that girl from the club. Do you not understand? He doesn't care about you. He would never care about a little frigid girl like you. Now, I'm going to do him a favour."
That hurt. My heart feels like it's being tugged out of my chest. Tears form in my eyes.
Obviously knowing that what he just said has affected me, he uses this to his advantage and kicks my ankle. My legs give way from underneath me and I fall onto the floor, my head hitting the floor  forcefully. I can't process what's going on.
George forces my back into the floor and I try to get away, but I can't. I'm powerless.
He undoes the zip on my jeans and pulls them down, leaving me in my lacey black thong. I feel so uncomfortable. George shouldn't see me like this, especially as he's enjoying it. I feel sick to my stomach. He places his hand on my stomach and and trails it down to my hip bone. His hand continues down to the edge of my thong, and his hand creeps underneath it.
I jump as I hear the room door click open. Reece stumbles into the room, and sees us on the floor. He's had a lot to drink, I can tell. His cheeks are flushed and he is breathing quickly.
"Reece help!" I shout.
Before I know it, I have stood up, pulled my jeans up and ran to the corner of the room. Everything else happens so quickly.
Reece grabs George by his tshirt and punches him in the face. The force of the punch causes George to stumble back. George kicks Reece in the stomach, which causes him to fly back onto the bed. George walks over to Reece and punches him, before Reece gets back up and punches George repeatedly.
I can't stand here and watch this. I love them both. I mean, I know George has just practically tried to rape me, but maybe he's just...drunk? I don't know, but I like to try and see the best in people.
I run out of the room and down the hallway. I stumble on the way, and fall over and just sit there for a while, crying.

-------------
Reece's pov
I punch George hard in the chest. He gasps for air, and I begin to punch him numerous times in the face. His nose begins to bleed and I suddenly let him go. What am I doing?
I get up and realise that Libby has gone. George seems to notice that she's gone, too, and we both stand up in silence.
"What were you thinking George?!" I say angrily.
"I'm sorry..." he says, running a hand through his hair. I think he is starting to realise what he has done.
"I thought she liked me..."
Suddenly, blake walks into the room, with the blonde girl trailing behind him like a lost puppy. He sees us and smiles, and the blonde girl sits down on the bed.
"Have fun, did you?" I say in an annoyed tone.
"As a mater of fact, I did," blake says smugly.
"Hows Libby, still crying over me?" He laughs to himself. "I can't believe I wasted a whole month on that girl! And for what, a few little kisses? I haven't got time for girls like her, I mean seriously, she doesn't know what she's missing. I could have anyone and yet I chose her, but she's blown her chances now."
I clench my fists. It takes all the might in my body to stop me from punching him in the face. How dare he talk about Libby like that. She deserves someone so much better than him. I would take care of her so well.
"You know what blake? Libby is right. You really are a dick. You come in here acting all smug, while Libby is gone. Not answering her phone. She could be anywhere, and it's all because of you."
Something seems to change in the way blake looks. He twinges, and he actually starts to look slightly worried. Or maybe that's just the alcohol starting to get to me?
"What....what do you mean she's gone?" He says.
"She's gone. We don't know where," I say, stuttering. I clench my jaw in anger.
"It's all your fault blake. You know, you really are a pathetic excuse of a human. All you ever do is treat girls badly. It makes me sick," I say.
I storm towards the door. I open it , but before I leave I say one last thing to him.
"Me and George are going to look for her, we actually care about her. If you really cared about her, you'd come too, but it looks like you've already got your hands full," I say, looking at the girl sitting on Libby's bed in disgust. I throw him one last look, and then storm out of the room, George trailing behind, and I begin my hunt for Libby.