part 9

The tour bus is cramped. Me, Blake, Elley and George are sat at the back of the top of the bus, in a space that we seem to have claimed as ours.
Last night was chaotic. After me and Reece came back inside, I was greeted by a very worried-looking blake, who then decided he wouldn't let me out of his sight for the rest of my life. Protective, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
We then drank, danced....then drank some more. It ended up with a group of drunks stumbling up the hotel stairs at 3am, trying to find our rooms. It was the most fun I've had in a long time though, I must say.
Now, we are sat on the tour bus as it takes us to our next stop of tour. Today: Manchester.
The tour life is definitely starting to take its toll on me; I'm hungover, tired and yet I'm sat on a bus full of boys at 10am. How lovely. But if that's how it's gonna be every night, I'm not complaining!
"Hello everyone, how are we all doing today," Reece says, coming to join our little space.
"Reeceeyyyyyyy," I say. "You doing ok today?"
"Yeah, actually. A lot better," he smiles. He looks so happy for some reason, and it makes me happy too. Although, I have no idea how he's not hungover!
Reece pulls the curtain across our section of the bus so that we can all have our privacy. Its really cute up here, like a little home for the 5 of us for the next few months. It might be small, but it's cosy, and I like cosy.
There's a mini fridge, a toilet, a tv with an Xbox, a sofa built into the wall, a small table and 5 bunk beds. It's surprising how much stuff can be fit onto a bus, really.
The bus jolts to a stop and I slide into blake unknowingly. This makes us all laugh, and my face flushes with embarrassment.
"Right, looks like we have arrived in MAN CHEST ORRRRR!" George says in a weird accent.
We all laugh at his stupidness and pile off of the tour bus, one by one. As I'm walking into the arena, I feel a pair of cold hands grab my legs and throw me over their shoulder. And who else could it be?
"BLAKE!" I laugh, trying to shout but failing miserably. "PUT ME DOWN!"
everyone laughs and I can't help but laugh. It's little moments like this that I treasure forever.
After blake has finally decided to put me down, I shoot him some jokey death glare looks and we all make our way backstage. The boys do their usual stuff, like tune their guitars, do their vocal warm ups and all that fancy stuff. Me and Elley just sit in the corner and talk about things, about how surreal it is that we are on tour with all these amazing people who we once used to fangirl over, but now we are best friends with. It still seems so crazy.
our talk must have gone on for a while, because soon a lady comes and gets the boys ready to go on. Before blake goes, he slips a piece of paper into my hand.
"See this?" He says, bending down so he's my height, and whispering into my ear. "It's a room number. Ask one of the backstage people to show you where it is. I have a surprise for you later," he says. I immediately begin to radiate my excitedness, and blake gives me a quick kiss, before he hurried off.
"ahhh, young love," Nate from the tide says, watching us. I laugh.
"Dude, that's the name of our song!" Drew says, making the whole room erupt into laughter. I do love my favourite American boys.
after a few minutes, I decide to go and find this room that Blake was talking about. After around ten minutes of walking around random corridors and getting slightly lost, I finally see a woman wearing a member of staff tshirt.
"Could you show me where this is? Im lost" I say, laughing nervously to break the awkwardness.
Luckily, the woman was really sweet. "Course I can sweetie. This way."
I follow her into a lift and we go all the way to the top of the arena. She shows me into one of the boxes right at the top, like the one we sat in in london.
Once the lady has gone, I look around the room and see that there's nothing special, apart from a rose on the table and a piece of paper saying 'look down.'
I stand at the glass panel and look down, and just as I do the lights come up and the boys run onto the stage. I sit down on the sofa and watch them, as they sing cake by the ocean, and their own songs, perfume and makeup. I couldn't be any more proud.
Once they are done, and the tide start to play, I wonder if I will be sat up here alone for the rest of the show. I have no idea what Blakes surprise is, and I have no idea when it is either, so I guess I just have to sit here for a while.
my trail of thought is broken with a buzzing noise from my phone. It's a text from blake.

Blake: I'll be up in 5 minutes. Look in the fridge in the corner, and get yourself a drink? Won't be long x

So, without wasting time, I type a quick reply.

Me: okay, will do. See you soon x

I focus my attention to the tide boys again, when I see Nate look up from his drums and wave at me. I wave back, and it puts an instant smile on my face. Little things like that make me so happy.
the door to the box creeps open, and I turn around to see blake stood there. He has changed out of his stage clothes and is now wearing my favourite outfit of his, black skinny jeans and a plain white tshirt.
Me, I am wearing some topshop high waisted jeans (as usual) in a grey colour, with a low cut black crop top. The whole outfit flaunts my assets.
"blakeeee, you know I love it when you wear that," I say, in a playful voice.
He smiles his usual cheeky grin.
"Anything for my baby," he says, teasing me.
I go to hug him and he wraps his warm arms around me. After standing in this position for a while, he grabs himself a corona out of the fridge and we snuggle up together on the sofa. We watch closely as the vamps boys appear on the stage, and begin their show. They sing all of the songs I love, cecelia, windmills, held by me, stolen moments, and then, somebody to you comes on. This surprises me, because it's my favourite vamps song and they haven't been playing it since I joined tour. I sit up in surprise.
"This is my favourite vamps song!" I shout.
"I know it is," blake says calmly. "That's why I asked them to play it tonight, especially.
I look into his eyes and i smile, a huge, genuine smile. I don't think anyone could have done anything sweeter for me.
He points down and I look to see the vamps all staring up at us and waving, with Brad giving us a wink. We laugh, but our laughter soon turns to panic as the crowds of people turn around to see what the boys were looking at. We jump over the sofa and hide behind it, crying with laughter. As we calm down, the second verse begins. Blake pulls me up and holds out his hand for me.
"Could I have this dance?"
My heart skips a beat and I feel like I'm five again. This is so cute!
I let him grab my hand and we sway from side to side to the music. I love this song so much, and I'm starting to fall in love with this boy, could this get any better?
The last chorus starts to play and I start to get sad, because I know it will be over soon. I don't want this moment to end, i want to live in it forever.
I pull back slightly, and start to talk.
"Blake... I don't know how I could ever thank you for this" I say softly. "it's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."
I start to blush, as I realise how cringey I sound.
"I know how you can thank me," blake says. This time instead of his usual cheeky grin, it's a genuine smile on his face.
"How?" I say.
"Like this," and he reaches down to kiss me.
My heart starts to race as the kiss starts out sweet and gentle, and suddenly speeds up and deepens. We are cut off by the sound of wake up beginning to play, and I jump at its loudness. We both giggle and I feel sad that the kiss ended too soon.
As if blake was reading my thoughts, he says "shall we take this back to the hotel?"
The usual cheeky grin is back. I return his grin, and grab his hand, trailing out of the room after him.