part 10

the ride back to the hotel seems to take forever. The tour bus is crowded, as usual, and every so often blake gives me a look that makes me want to kiss his face off. This journey couldn't be any longer!
I think everyone knows what happened tonight. It seems like everyone was in on the plan but me. All of the tide boys give me and blake funny looks, winking at us and finding it hilarious. I just move closer to Blake, and he rests his hand on my leg.
The tour bus comes to a stop and finally we are at the hotel. everyone piles off of the bus and me and Blake are the last to get off. He keeps a tight grip on my hand, as we enter the busy lobby. At every hotel we stay at, Joe, the manager, has organised the nightclub in the hotels to be just for us, like in London, so we can all party the night away as a reward.
Everyone goes towards the mini club, but me and blake go to our room. Because everyone has gone to the nightclub, it's just me and blake, so we have our privacy. As soon as we walk into the room, Blake pushes me up against the wall and kisses me. The kiss was a fast, hungry kiss, as if he was dying to have another piece of me. His hands move up and down my body, keeping a firm grip on my waist. Not breaking the kiss, we move over and collapse onto the bed. His lips taste sour from the drinks we had earlier, and we move in perfect sync.
Blake starts to move his hand further and further down my body, and I start to feel uncomfortable. My heart rate speeds up and I quickly spring away from him.
"Blake, I'm sorry, but I'm not doing this."
He looks at me with a blank face. That's the one thing I dislike about blake, he has a good way of hiding his emotions, so you never know how he's truly feeling.
"What do you mean?"
I start to feel nervous and I stand up.
"I'm not having sex with you. We've only known eachother for a month, and I'm not like that."
He looks at me and furrows his brows.
"Fine. Be like that."
He storms out of the room, leaving me stood by the bed alone. I start to sob, thinking about what just happened. I never thought Blake would be like that. I always thought blake was this perfect boy, but no. He couldn't respect my wishes. It makes my heart heart just thinking about it.
I suddenly realise that we have a bag of alcohol in the corner of the room. Still crying, I crawl over to the bag and take out the first bottle I see. It's a bottle of vodka. I stand up, and look at myself in the mirror. My face is covered in mascara streaks, the black makeup smudged around my face. I grab a face wipe, clean myself up, and apply some false eyelashes instead of applying more mascara. I unscrew the lid of the vodka and take a sip, straight from the bottle. The clear liquid burns my throat, and the sensation takes away the pain of my thoughts. I take another sip, and another, until I'm completely off my face, and I collapse on the ground.

---------
Blakes POV
I storm out of the room and down the huge steps, into the lobby of the hotel. I can't believe what's just happened. I could have any girl, yet I chose her, and she thinks she can just say no to what I want? no, I can have someone much better, someone who's easy.
I stumble into the nightclub , which is empty apart from all of the boys and Elley, luisa and kirstie , as we hired it privately. The music is thumping and it goes right through me. I walk over to the boys, who are all dancing on the dancefloor. They all cheer when they see me, obviously all drunk already. Levi from the tide stumbles over to me and offers me a glass of vodka and lemonade, which I accept gratefully. I need something to take my mind off what happened tonight.
"Yo blakeee..." Brad says, slurring his words. "Where's Libby?"
"I don't know , and I honestly don't care." I say, taking a sip of my drink.
"Have you two had a fight?" James says.
"I guess so," I say, gritting my teeth. "She's frigid."
Tris comes over, and it looks like he's still pretty sober.
"So what if she's frigid? Does that give you the right to be horrible to her? I hope you've not done anything stupid blake," he says, as if he's my dad.
"Yeah well I'm sure she will get over it," I say, and I walk off to go join the tide boys. We all dance, and every once in a while tris shoots me a glare, but it doesn't stop me. I couldn't care less, and all I want to do right now is get drunk and forget about Libby.