Part5

"5 minutes Libby!"

Today is the day we go on tour with the boys. I woke up feeling excited, and now I'm so excited I can barely stop smiling.

looking into the mirror, I apply my mascara while thinking about the next few months. I get to tour around the world with my bestfriends and the boy I like. Not many people get opportunities like that.

"Libby hurry up! The taxi is here and we're all waiting!"

"Coming! I shout, before grabbing my suitcase full of clothes and heading out the door. Today, we go to London, and we're going to the hotel we are staying at, where we will meet the rest of the support acts; the tide, Conor Maynard, and hometown, and we will meet the vamps.

I head out of the door and pile my suitcase into the taxi, before climbing in. Suddenly I hear Reece's voice.
"lets goooo!"

------------------

I look around, amazed.

"Okay, this is so cool!" I say.

We stand in the hotel lobby looking around. It is huge, and all the walls are made of marble, and every little detail looks fancy.

"Only the best for my boys and their friends!" A man comes through the doors to meet us. The boys all run up to him, laughing, and enclose him in a group hug. Me and Elley stand watching them, still unaware of who the man is.

"oh yeah...sorry," Reece says. "This is Joe, our manager."

"And you must me Libby!" Joe says, offering me his hand. I shake it. "The boys have told me lots about you. And you must be Elley."

"Hi," we both say in unison.

"Now, the others should be here soon. For the rest of the time we are in London, I've got you all in a room together.i thought you'd like that, being all together," he laughs. "Like one big sleepover!"

we all laugh, as Reece goes "Joe, we're not five!"

As we all calm down, Joe says "why don't you all go find your room and settle in, then come back down here in half an hour and the tour bus should be here by then."

we get our key and go to try and find our room.once we get there, I look at the beds and laugh. there are two double beds and a single.

"soooo...how's this gonna work?" Reece says, laughing.

We all look at eachother and Elley decides to speak up.

"ermmm....I'll take the single," she says, jumping into the bed. "Reece and George, you can go in a double...and I guess blake and Libby will have to sleep together," she says with an evil grin.

he turns to look at me, a worried look on his face.

"you okay with that?" He says.

I love how he cares about me, and he puts my feelings before his. It makes me happy.
I smile. It makes me nervous, at the thought of sleeping in the same bed as blake, but I know he won't make me do anything I don't want to do.

"Fine by me," I say.

Elley let's out an awww and I jab her in the ribs, which makes all the others laugh. we all start to unpack our things and once we are done, we head downstairs to the lobby, where the tide, Conor, hometown and the vamps are waiting for us. as they see us, they all come and entangle us in a huge group hug. I laugh as they all mutter their hi's and hey's. the boys from the tide make me laugh with their accents.

"Well well well, you must be Libby?" brad from the vamps says.

I blush. The boys must have told everyone about me.

"Yep, that's me! Hi. Thanks for letting us come along,"I mutter, although I stutter on my words because of my nerves.

"No need to look so scared! We're gonna have so much fun over the next few months," Tristan says.

"Your welcome to come along, plus you make the boys happy," Connor says with a smile.

"Just think of us as the big brothers you never had," James says.
everyone is being so nice and welcoming, which makes me smile. I feel like the next few months are going to be the time of my life.

"Right all of you! Tour bus is here. We're going straight to the venue, ready for tonight. Let's go!" Joe shouts.

as i start to walk outside, blake pulls me back. He smiles at me, and I realise that tonight will be the first time I ever see him perform live. The thought of this makes me go all fuzzy inside. smiling back at him, we walk outside, onto the tour bus.

-----------------------

"These are the dressing rooms. If you walk down the corridoor to your left, it takes you to side stage. Soundcheck starts in an hour!"

An employee shows us around the backstage of the London o2. I must say, it is HUGE! I honestly can't believe everyone's playing here tonight. The thought makes me so excited for tonight.

"Right, the tide, conor and hometown in one dressing room. The vamps, and new hope club in the other," the employee says, and leaves.
M
we all go to the dressing rooms and get settled down, and the time flies. Soon enough, the employee is back, telling the boys that they need to go.

"You two coming to watch soundcheck?" Reece says, tuning his guitar.

"I will," Elley says.

"No thanks, I want it to be a surprise tonight," I say.

"Okay libseyyy" Reece says, calling me by the name he has called me ever since I can remember. "I'll see you soon. You can go sit with the others in the other dressing room if you want, they don't have soundcheck yet," he says as he leaves.

I follow his advice and knock on the other dressing room door.

"Can I come in?" I shout.

"Sure!" I hear a load of voices shout.
I laugh to myself and enter the room.

"Hey Libby" a chorus of voices say.

"Hey guys, can I stay with you for a while? the boys have gone to soundcheck."

"Of Course you  can," Austin from the tide says, calling me over to sit with him.

I sit down beside him on a little table in the corner of the room. The other boys are across the room, tuning guitars and doing vocal exercises.

"So...how's you and blake?" Austin says.

"Good thanks. I know I've only know him a few days, but he just seems right to me.He makes me really happy," I say, smiling at the thought of him.

"Oh, you may have only know him a few days," Austin says, laughing. "But trust me, he's known about you for a while now. At first, I thought Reece liked you. But, as blake started to like you more, it seemed like Reece sort of faded out." he says, looking at the table.

"But then, I realised you and Reece are
best friends. I never knew that." He says, looking into my eyes.

My head goes into a flurry of thoughts. He thought that Reece liked me? He must have done something to make him think that, right?
my mind goes into a state of confusion, but I still smile at Austin.

"Me and Reece have been best friends ever since I can remember," I say. "I'm really lucky to have him."

"You are. He's the best. Your also very lucky to have blake, I know he will look after you. And if he doesn't, I'll be here ready to protect you!"

We both laugh, but I still feel confused.
Maybe Reece did like me? I would never know, he would never tell me and risk losing our friendship. Or maybe because we are so close, it just seemed like that to everyone?

With my brain confused, I say bye to the boys and go back to the other dressing room, and sit alone, letting my thoughts unravel.