part 4

"Never have I ever... held hands with someone."

I take my fifth shot of the night. it is now 1am, and we have been drinking since 7pm. I'm starting to feel a little dizzy, but that doesn't stop me.

"What sort of question was that George?" Reece says as we all laugh.

"Well I'm not good at this." He says. "You guys should choose the questions next time."

"ok, i'll do one," Blake says with a grin on his face.

"never have I ever.... kissed someone."

I feel my face start to burn. I haven't ever actually kissed anyone. My heart starts to race as everyone around me takes a drink, apart from me. George also doesn't drink, which makes me feel a little better, as I'm not the only one.

"Really you two? come on, you must have kissed someone!" Reece says, obviously trying to embarrass me.
I feel my face burning up.

"shut up Reece," I mutter.

Blake just stares at me for a while. He has one of those faces which you cant read, which I hate. I have no idea what he is thinking right now.

"This games getting boring now...shall we play something different?
something else that gives me an excuse to drink," Elley says, while laughing and taking another sip of her drink.

"truth or dare?" George suggests.

We all say yes, and we begin the game. I fade out for a while, feeling too embarrased to listen to the game. It takes me a while to process that Blake now knows I haven't kissed anyone yet. It makes me feel pathetic, like I'm a young child, and I try to reassure myself it wont change anything, but a little voice in my head tells me that it will. Surely i'm just overthinking, right?

"earth to Libby?" Elley says, waving her hands infront of my face.

"sorry...sorry. I just got sidetracked then...what where you saying?" I say,giving a weak smile.

"Its Reeces turn to dare you," she says. "go on Reece."

He smiles, with the type of smile as if to say "im up to something." My tummy begins to turn at the thought of what he might make me do, he loves to embarrass me.

"Libby, I dare you to go upstairs with Blake. You can't come down for half an hour."

oh reece, I will get you back for this, I think to myself. Elley, Reece and George all look at eachother with the same grin on their face, which makes me turn even more red. Blake looks at me and holds out his hand. I grab it, his soft touch sending sparks through my body. We walk out of the room, me trailing behind and giving the others a death glare. They seem to find it hysterical, and they all burst out into laughter.

Me and Blake go up the stairs and enter one of reeces many guest rooms. I sit down on the huge king size bed, and Blake closes the door. He pauses for a moment, before turning around to face me.

"so...you've never kissed anyone?"

I was hoping he wouldn't ask. It makes me feel young and small again.

"No," I say, my heart rate speeding up.

"How is that even possible? Just look at you...your gorgeous."

My heart skips a beat. I look up to see if I'm just dreaming, but no. This is real. He just called me gorgeous.
I seem to have lost the ability to talk, so I just smile at him nervously. He sits down on the bed beside me and we just sit there for a while. Soon, he starts to talk again.

"Look, I want to tell you something."

He looks into my eyes, and he looks serious.

"I've had many, many girlfriends in the past, but there's something about you. I've known about you for months, Reece always talks about you, and I've seen so many pictures of you. But when I saw you in that kitchen yesterday, it was like I'd found something that was missing," he says, not once letting his eyes leave mine.

"I know it sounds stupid, we only met yesterday, but I feel different about you Libby."

I can't believe he's telling me this. The butterflies in my tummy literally explode, and i feel light headed.

"I... I'm so happy you said that," I say, grinning from ear to ear.

"So you feel the same?"

For once in my life, I can actually say "yes."

We sit there, looking at eachother. I can honestly say, I'm so happy for once. He doesn't expect anything of me, and I know he won't pressure me into anything. He makes me feel like I'm a million miles away.

"I'm kind of glad you've never kissed anyone before, you know?" blake says, breaking the silence.

I furrow my brow jokingly. "And why is that?" I say, laughing.

"Because, now I can do it."

I cover my face to hide my embarrassment. oh what this boy does to me!

"But I'm not going to do it yet. I want it to be special. Anything for my libs."
okay, he just called me libs. Is that not THE cutest thing?!?!

"Blake...thankyou. For everything."
Instead of replying with words, he just hugs me, which sends my body into a state of shock, his warm touch sending shocks through my skin.

he stands up and offers me his hand.
"Now, let's go and see the others?" He says, laughing. "They are gonna think we've done something, oh god!"

I laugh and let him pull me up. we walk downstairs, and as we reach the bottom of the stairs, he places his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him as we walk into the kitchen.

"There they areeee," Elley shouts. "So...
what happened?"

They all look at me and blake eagerly, obviously expecting something good.

"honestly, nothing happened," I laugh. "We just talked about things."

They all start to laugh, which just makes Blake pull me in closer.
"Well, I think we should all go to bed, we have to go early tomorrow," Reece says.

"Oh and Libby, I'm so glad you and Elley are coming. It really means a lot to have my best friend with me."

Reece always knows how to make me smile. He really is the best friend a girl could have.

"night everyone," I say, and go to the guest room I'm staying in.

As I start to fall asleep, I think about tonight, and what Blake said.

"I'm kind of glad you've never kissed anyone before, you know?" blake says, breaking the silence.
I furrow my brow jokingly. "And why is that?" I say, laughing.
"Because, now I can do it."
And with that thought, I let the darkness take me.