Part 11

Libby's POV
I wake feeling dizzy. My vision is blurry and all I can see is white. Where am i?
I sit up and see I'm in our room at the hotel. I'm confused as to why I'm on the floor, and then all of my memories come flooding back. I had an argument with Blake, cried a little and then drank straight vodka until I passed out. No wonder I felt drunk. I pulled my phone out to see the time: 1:07am. So I must have been unconscious for around 2 hours. I can't believe nobody has come to see where I am, especially Elley. She's like a protective mother.
I stand up, losing my balance a little on the way. I decide I'm going to go and party with the others, I'm not going to let Blake ruin my mood. why should he?
I don't want to look like I've been sitting here letting him get to me, so I grab a bottle of wkd out of the bag of alcohol, and walk down the stairs and into the nightclub. The vodka has really got to my head, and I fall frequently, but all I really need right now is more alcohol to take away the pain.
I walk in the door of the nightclub and everyone stops and stares at me. Someone comes over to me and tries to help...I think tris? I can hardly see, the vodka has affected my vision badly.
"Come on," he says. "Let's get you sat down."
He guides me over to a chair and I collapse onto it. He rushes off and comes back with a glass of water which he makes me drink through a straw.
"Trisssssssss," I say, slurring my words.
"What have you had to drink Libby? Your off your head!" He says, sounding slightly worried. He smirks. "It's actually quite amusing if I'm honest."
"I had," I say. "I had, I had, a bottle of vodka," the words struggling to come out of my mouth.
"Jesus Libby. What happened with you and blake?"
"He ... he thinks he can use me. Well he's wrong!" I say, starting to get upset. The tears form in my eyes and my lip starts to tremble.
"I thought he was nice, this sweet little boy but it's all an act. He's a fake, he's a liar and he thinks he can get any girl! Well let him! I'm done!"
The tears start to roll down my face. I don't know where any of this has come from. It's definitely the alcohol that's brought this on, but it's been building up inside of me and it's nice to finally let it all out.
Tris hugs me and I cry into his arms. When I let go, I feel slightly better, and I laugh because I have left a wet patch on his tshirt from my tears. He laughs with me, and it makes me feel so much better. I'm so happy to have tris, he's like the older brother I never had.
As I'm starting to feel happy again, my mood gets ruined as I see blake walking through the door with two girls linked on either of his arms. They both are tall, slim and have curves in all the right places. They both have long hair, one blonde and one brunette. They look like they've walked right out of a magazine cover.
They enter the room and Blakes eyes rest on mine. He smiles smugly and proceeds to walk over to the bar on the other side of the room.
I start to get up.
"YOU LITTLE...," I begin to shout, but I am soon cut off by tris placing his hand over my mouth. He grabs my wrist and moves infront of me to block my way, as if he knows what I'm about to do.
His attempt to stop my scream failed, as everyone in the room heard and are now looking at me. I must look like a crazy person. I'm kicking and screaming behind tris, trying to get past so I can go and give blake a piece of my mind. But I can't. Tris is far too strong for me.
"Err... what's going on?" Brad says , saying what everyone was thinking.
"Blake and Libby had an argument, but it's fine. I'll deal with it. Tell everyone else to carry on with what they were doing."
Brad walks away and everyone starts to dance again, as if nothing happened. I realise that no matter how much I try, I will never get past tris, so I give up. I sit back down, panting.
"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry. I can't help it," I say.
"It's fine, let's just enjoy the rest of the night, yeah?"
He offers me his hand and we go onto the dance floor. I stand in a circle with the vamps boys, the tide boys, and Elley, luisa and kirstie. Tris makes sure we are far away from blake and his two little model friends.
"Right, we all have to take special care of Libby ok? She's obviously upset and we don't want her doing anything stupid."
Everyone nods in agreement and I feel so thankful to have them all. It warms my heart.
We dance to ignition by r kelly, all loving the throwback tune, when suddenly I look over at blake. I shouldn't have.
Blake is kissing the blonde girl he came in with. My heart sinks at the sight of it, but I can't draw my eyes away. I can't believe he would do this to me. Has the last month all been a plan to get into my pants? Did he really not care about me at all?
They say that revenge is the best form of jealousy, so I know what to do. Just as the others realise what I've just seen, they try to hold me back. They must think I'm going over to blake, but I'm not. I walk straight past him, and I stumble on the way. My vision is completely blurry and my heart is racing. I see blake look up from kissing the girl, and his eyes are set on me. I shouldn't be doing this, but I am. I just want to give him a taste of his own medicine.
I walk over to the corner of the room, where I find Reece and George. I instantly walk up to George, tug on his tshirt and plant his lips onto mine. At first, he pulls away, but soon enough he gives in and kisses back, with as much passion and fire as me. The kiss is hungry, and quick and my heart beats in time with the motion. Although I can't see them, I can feel everyone's eyes burning into me. George pulls away abruptly and I look into his eyes. He looks away from me, as if he feels guilty. My mind is confused from everything going round and around. And then I decide to do something really stupid.
"Come on George," i say, pulling him out of the room by his collar.
He follows behind me, and the last thing I see is Blake staring at me, looking shocked, before I close the door behind us.