part 6

"show time boys!"

It is currently 7pm and the fans have been piling into the huge arena for around an hour now. In around 10 minutes, Blake, Reece and George will go on and perform to them.
In true Libby style, I start to get nervous for them. It's always worrying, thinking about how the crowd might take it. But, they've done this so many times before, and I reassure myself that they will be fine.

We all walk down the huge corridor, towards the wing of the stage. As we get closer, the roar of the crowd gets louder. It's true; the vamps have the best fans in the world.

As the boys get checked and sort out all the technical stuff, blake looks over to me. tonight, he looks better than ever. He is wearing a plain, oversized white tshirt, with a pair of skinny black jeans. simple, but effective. and the way he runs his hands through his hair, oh damn. I am luckyyyy.

"So, where do you two want to watch us from?" Blake says to me and Elley.
"You can either watch us from here, or you can stand in the crowd, or you can go to one of the boxes at the top, your choice."

"I don't know about you libsterr," Reece says. "But if I were you, I'd go watch from down in the crowd. The atmosphere is amazing!"

i feel so proud of Reece. Ever since we were four, when he got a plastic guitar for his birthday, he was putting on shows for me in his living room every day. To see him now up on a stage doing the thing he loves the most, really warms my heart. If there's anyone that deserves this, it's him.

"I think we'll go and sit up there, in the box with the other boys?" I say, looking up. "Looks like a really good view."
Elley nods in agreement.

Blake gives me a lingering hug before I go. I can feel his heart racing against mine.
I pull away, and look straight into his eyes.

"Go out there and smash it boys. Love you all!" I say, as me and Elley start the walk up the huge flights of stairs, towards the boxes.

10 minutes later, and slightly out of breathe due to how unfit we are, we finally make it to the box.

"well look who it is!" brad says. "Decided to join us?"

"Yeah," I laugh. "It's a really good view from up here."

I sit down next to the vamps boys, and take a look at the view. From up here, you can see just how huge the crowd really is. The lights illuminate the entire arena, creating a buzz in the atmosphere. From up here, you can see straight into the wing where the boys are standing. I look down and see blake waving to two girls, who look around my age, who are in the seats closest to the side of the stage. As blake waves at them, they go into complete fangirl mode. They start to scream, and all the boys laugh. Then the lights go down, so I don't see what happens next.

I should feel happy. I was like that about the vamps, a true fangirl, before I met them personally. But something inside me makes me feel anxious. Maybe I'm just scared of loosing him?
I decide to just put it down to me being a worrier, and always overthinking, but it just doesn't seem to leave my mind. Still, I put on a smile and watch the boys perform.

-----------------

"That was amazing!"

It is now around half an hour since the boys performed, and they have come to
join us in the box.
the boys really were amazing. the way they got the crowd going was unreal. I am so proud of them.

"thank you my lovely Libby," George says, in his usually sarcastic way. I like George. I feel like he will be a really good friend to me.

All of the boys sit down beside us and we start to watch the vamps set.
Soon enough, the time has flown by and the vamps are done, and we rejoin them again downstairs.

"That was so good. This is all so cool. I'm so excited for more!" I say. I am so buzzing from tonight, the energy inside of me races through me.

"Glad you approve Libby," Tristan says. "You have a lot more to hear."

we all go back to the dressing room, and we decide to play spin the bottle, truths version.
We are about five rounds in, when the bottle lands on me. The boys all huddle together to think of a question to ask me, when drew from the tide finally speaks up.

"Who was your first kiss, Libby?"

I see blake tense across the circle. None of the tide, hometown, the vamps or Conor know that I've never kissed anyone, so this is really awkward for me. I stare at the chipped nail varnish on my hands and mutter
"I... I haven't kissed anyone before," as I feel myself start to blush.

"What! Blake man," nate from the tide says, in his American accent. "What are you waiting for?"

"Well I'm sorry...but I'm pretty sure she doesn't want her first kiss infront of a room full of people. Plus, I was waiting for the right time."

I feel so strange. My head starts to spin, and I don't know why.
All of the boys start chanting "kiss her" and I just want the ground to swallow me up.

Blake comes over to me, grabs my hand, and pulls me up. He whispers into my ear, "I'm sorry about them, let's go outside." And I just nod back slowly.

My heart starts to race as we leave the room, closing the door behind us and standing in the corridor.

"I know I said I was waiting for a special moment," Blake says. "But is it ok if I do this now?"

Everything else comes as a blur. Blake grabs my waist and pulls me towards him, and sends his lips crashing onto mine. we move in sync with eachother, and it feels perfect. His lips taste sweet and I can't get enough of him.

Suddenly, the boys open the door and see us, and start to cheer around us, and me and blake both start to smile, which breaks off the kiss. I look into his eyes for a while, processing what just happened. I just had my first kiss. With a boy who is by far the sweetest, and the hottest looking I have ever seen. I am on cloud nine, and nothing can bring me down.

"You know..." blake starts to say, which makes all of the boys quieten down. "For a first kiss, libs, that was pretty good!" And we all laugh.

My heart beats so fast that I can feel it in my forehead. I don't think anything could ever break my happiness right now.

"Let's get back to the hotel!" brad shouts, and everyone stumbles back onto the tour bus, with me and blake following behind, feeling on top of the world.