Anger---writing prompt

Write for 9 minutes on, "Anger!"

What I wrote:

Anger rushed through me as I witnessed him grab my sister. I was frozen, as if I were simply watching the event as a memory in the pensive, unable to do anything. He stood there for a moment, looking into her scared eyes. I wished with all my heart to be able to stop him, to pull her away and then engage in battle with the snake I watched in horror as he pulled out a dagger from his robes, the silver blade glinting in the moonlight with a greenish hue from the Dark Mark above. From her perspective, I'm sure she could actually see the reflection of the Dark Mark above/ But, she only glanced down at the mark momentarily before straightening her posture, keeping her chin up.

He stared at her for a moment, whispering something that was drowned out by the thundering in my eyes. The anger was turning into fear, I didn't want to lose my sister, not when I just got her back. She looked away, almost at me, searching for help. If only I could help her. She tured back to him, and closed her eyes, taking in a breathe before opening them again and nodding.

He then, with no hesitation, plunged the dagger into her stomache, she immediately fell back, her hair flying forward. Blood poured from her wound.

"Very good," Draco, said Carrow. "Now, Dumbledore."

Anger, anger again. How could he just kill her. She was so kind to him, she was kind to everyone. My mind seemed to turn as I thought of all the things she could have done. She could have married Fred, she could have become a healer, she could have changed lives, she could have had kids and even raised them.

furture part of lily potter )))

Comment what you write here!