Piano--writing prompt

For this prompt, first listen to the song linked above and then write what it reminds you of.

What I wrote:

As I sat down and watched her hands trail across the keys, I felt a sadness overwhelm me. Maybe, if she wasn't torn from her life, she could have been a famous piano player. But on the other hand, I loved seeing her face light up when she remembered the song.

She hadn't played in years, she would come across a piano every once in a while in foster care. There was this one kid who taught her this song. Lily struggled with learning it at first, always changing the melody. "I would always change the line," she had said when she originally told me the story.

Not that she was the greatest player in the world, but it's not as if she couldn't hold the song She hadn't played in so long is formed her excuse.

'I love your playing," I said, announcing my presence in the room. She jumped, skittish was something new with her, they said. I felt something pinch my chest at the way she acted.

What she was put through the past few months was what no human should ever had endured. The war ruins lives, and it wasn't over yet.

future part of Lily Potter

Comment what you write here!