Chapter 28

"I can't believe you talked me into this" I groaned. Pete and I boarded his private jet. "Fucking Hawaii"

"You'll love it"

"No" I sat down crossing my arms.  Stubborn, stubborn.  He sat down next to me.

"We don't have to go.  I just thought I'd do something nice" he said gently.   He looked kind of sad.  Fuck.  I'm such a dick. 

"No.  I'm sorry.  You're right this'll be fun" I faked a smile.  Truth is, I just hate leaving home.  So going to Hawaii wasn't really on a to do list of mine.  Plus, who knows why we're really here.  Are we going on a honeymoon, or is Pete trying to protect me from Bruce? He smiled at me.

"Thank you" he kissed my cheek.  His whiskers tickled my cheek. 

"You need to shave!" I squealed.  He pressed his cheek up against mine "Agh!" I giggled.  "It's itchy!" He chuckled and moved away from me. 

"You're cute" He flashed me a large grin. 

"You're cuter" I poked my tongue out.

"You're the cutest and this is nauseating" I moved closer to him cuddling into his side.  He wrapped his arm around me.  "Ashlee's the flight attendant today, just in case you saw a pretty girl and got a bit upset"

"Ashlee's a pretty girl"

"Ashlee's a beautiful girl but you and I both know there's nothing there.  I figured if Ash were here it'd be easier for you than some of the other girls I know" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

"I better be the prettiest fucking human you know" I said rolling my eyes.

"You are" he purred in my ear.  I blushed.  My, my, he knew how to make someone melt.  My lovely Pete Wentz.  I shivered when he kissed the top of my ear. 

"I'm not having sex with you on a plane" I said.

"I never asked for sex"

"Yes but I know you when you want sex.  And you want sex" He laughed in my ear. His fingers ran through my hair.

"You've got me all figured out don't you?" I gulped a little wishing he'd back away just a tad. His hands moved themselves down to my hips "Well, I have you all figured out as well" he whispered. He squeezed my hips and I jumped a bit "I know what you like, and I know how you like it" His breath was warm against the back of my neck. My head was fucking spinning. He placed a kiss against my skin. "I know how to drive you crazy too"

"You already drive me crazy" I whispered. He tugged on my skin with his teeth. I sucked in a breath. His hands trailed down my stomach. And just when he reached where he wanted to reach I grabbed his hands putting them in his lap.

"I said no" He smirked as I moved away from him. I curled myself into a ball in my seat wishing the stupid jet would just take off. Horny bastard.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"No means no Peter. No means stop trying" I snapped.

"I'm sorry"

"Then why're you smirking?" I stared out the window ignoring him. He was staring straight at me.

"It's fun to get denied" he said after a long good five minutes of silence "It's teasing, and new to me" I raised my eyebrows at him "Just makes me want you more, and makes the sex better when you say yes" He shut his mouth when Ashlee walked out.

"Hi!" she said excitedly sitting down in front of us "I'm really excited this is my first time on Petes jet!"

"You're so adorable my god" I laughed. She smiled wider.