Chapter 18

I stared boredly at the stack of stories that needed editing. My life goes from fairytale to nope in about a second. I did however get promoted so I had my own office which was pretty cool. But that didn't make the job more fun. I stared at the picture of Brendon and I on my desk. Next to the one I had of Pete. The I had a smaller version of the one I got of Ryan and I from Brendons show. My office phone rang. I grabbed it.

"Stump" I said trying not to fall asleep.

"Like a tree stump?" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Hi Peter" I said.

"So I was going through my millions of business deal papers and remembered that my fiancé just so happens to be working for one of the businesses I'm buying out. And I thought maybe I should see him" I looked up at my door as he entered "Was it a good idea?" he asked. He pressed the end button on his phone. I got up and hugged him tightly.

"Hi" I said feeling safe again.

"Hello beautiful" he said in my ear. "It's just about time for your lunch break right?"

"Yes" I smiled.

"Well, it's a good thing you have a rich fiancé to take you to a fancy lunch right?"

"Oh god" I groaned. He chuckled.

"I think you'll like this" He said
-----
He was right. A pizza in my office certainly was something I enjoyed.

"Fancy?" I asked as he opened the box. He picked a slice up and held it out to me. I bit it getting some sauce on my cheek. He placed the slice on a plate and pulled me so close I felt his breath on my tongue. I gulped afraid and excited about what might happen next. He ran his tongue across my cheek getting the sauce away. He ran his hand down my arm still licking away. He moved his tongue to my lips and kissed me. Horny mother fucker. He palmed me a bit through my jeans

"Oh jesus" I groaned.

"You like that baby?" he asked. I but my lip nodding. He smirked and slid his hand into my pants. I gasped but he kissed me to shut me up. Thank god he shut my office door. He started to pump me in my pants. I moaned a little. "Mm" he mumbled.

"Shit" I whispered throwing my head back. I shifted and moaned louder as he pumped faster. I grabbed him by his tie and kissed him to help me a little bit. He moved his tongue around my mouth pumping me harder and faster. "Oh fuck baby please, I'm close" I whined. I gripped his arm desperately and came hard in his hand. He laughed wickedly pulling his hand out.

"Lets eat some pizza"
-----
After that he actually was fairly well behaved.  He kept his dick in his pants and his hands out of mine.  He smiled at me.

"I have to go back to work now" he kissed me.  I smiled on his pretty lips.

"Okay" I mumbled kissing him again.  He pulled away.

"If you keep kissing me I'll never get back to work"

"You own your own business" I said.  We kissed again.  He ran the back of his hand down my cheek and pulled away.  He stood up grabbing his jacket.  "Don't leave" I begged "I feel so safe when you're around"

"I know baby.  I love you.  I'm sorry" He kissed my forehead.  "I'll see you soon okay?"

"Okay" I sighed.  I watched him leave with a sad look on my face.  He looked back at me frowning himself.  He hates being out of our bubble as much as I did. Of course he did. He blew the bubble.
-----
"I'm on my way calm down. Why are you so freaked out

"I just don't trust that guy. I'm right outside. Stay on with me okay?"

"Fine" I said shrugging. I made my way through the halls and downstairs. As soon as he saw me he hung up and took a breath. "Hey" I mumbled. He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head. My bubble was back. "You really hate my boss"