Chapter 14

[Oh wow look at that I cant sleep also kinky smut]

I banged on his door angrily.  I knew he was home.  Fucker.  I banged harder.

"I'm coming!" he yelled.  Nope, no you're not.  Not for at least a month after this.  You've got a left hand.  He pulled the door open and smirked "Hello lovely boyfriend of mine"

"Nope, don't try it.  I'm beyond pissed off Peter.  Rabid wolves are going to look like bunny rabbits to you after we're done here" He laughed.  I slammed his door shut.  I unwrapped the scarf from around my neck showing off the giant hickeys.  "Really?" I asked pointing to them.  He laughed some more "This is not funny Pete!" He crossed his arms.

"Since when do you call me Pete?" he asked smirking. 

"I am not a toy!  I'm not your property!  I'm a human being!" I yelled "I may be your boyfriend and I am loyal to you.  I love you.  But you do not own me!  If you wanna give me a hickey fine!  But not when it means you're marking your property!"

"But-"

"No buts. I'm not your property.  Get used to it" He glared a little.  I grabbed my scarf off the couch wrapping it around my neck again "I'm going home.  I'm tired" He grabbed my arm pulling me back.  "Peter, I'm not in the mood"  He pulled me closer.  Into a hug.  A tight one. 

"I'm sorry" he said gently.  I raised my eyebrow.  Well, this is new.  I relaxed and hugged back.

"I thought you didn't like hugs" I whispered.

"I like any kind of affection from you"

"Corny" I mumbled.

"Shush" he smiled and kissed my forehead "I love you"

"I love you too.  But I'm not gonna have sex with you for a while just in case you decide to mark me again"

"That's not fair!" he whined.  I smirked.

"Bye Peter" He grabbed my hips so I wouldn't leave.  I smiled a little bit at his aggravated face.  He loosened his grip around me and let his face soften.

"Sorry" he mumbled "I'll try not to be so controlling" I kissed his gently.  He ran his hands down my back. 

"Can I spend the night?  I miss sleeping next to you" I bit my lip.

"Of course" he whispered.
-----
I woke up with a nightmare about Pete lying about loving me.  I jumped a little which woke Pete up.  He sat up looking down at me.

"What happened!?" He asked frantically "Are you okay!?"

"I had a nightmare.  I'm fine" He sighed in relief and laid back down.  He hugged my waist tightly. 

"I'd die if anything happened to you" he mumbled.  He kissed my cheek lightly.  I smiled a little.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Anything" he said.

"What makes me so special?" (freckle, freckle) "Why am I the one you fell in love with? Of all the people. It was me" He was quiet. "You don't have to answer. It was a dumb question"

"It's not a dumb question"

"No, forget I asked it. Let's just go back to sleep"

"Patrick, it's not a dumb question. It's a good question"

"You don't have to answer it"

"It's not hard to answer it" he mumbled. I turned to face him "You're a stubborn, bitchy, asshole"