Chapter 22

[Hello my children👽 I'm naming Patricks boss Bruce.  Idk why]

"I have a surprise for you" Pete said gently. He covered my eyes with his hands. "Can you see?"

"No" I said. He walked up forward into the house. "I'm quite afraid"

"Don't you trust me Mr. Stump?"

"At the moment no Mr. Wentz" He chuckled from behind me. We walked forward a bit more until he stopped.

"To say sorry, I'm not the best and relationships and we both know it. I hate fighting with you. I am going to try harder. This is my apology" He uncovered my eyes. I stared up at the wall in front of me. The picture of Ryan and I had been reframed and hung up. It didn't stop there.  The next picture was one of him and I.  I was kissing him on the cheek and he was smiling.  I remember when that was taken too.  Brendon took it after he told me he was alright with Pete and I getting married.  The next was of Brendon and I laughing together.  Then one of him and Ashlee.  The friend of his.  I knew they were very close.  The final one was cute.  Brendon had us do an entire photoshoot that day.  He asked us to pose in a way that describes our relationship so we decided to hold each others hand but glare at each other in a funny way while we did so.  I mean, we always butt heads but we love each other so it made sense.  That was the final picture.  They all ran across the wall before you step into the kitchen.  I smiled widely and turned around jumping on him.  I hugged him as tightly as I could. 

"You're my favorite human" I whispered.  He chuckled.

"I'm glad you like it"

"I fucking love it Peter" He laughed again. 

"More than you love me?"

"No.  I love you more than anything.  Except maybe Brendon.  I think I love him more cause he doesn't force me to eat breakfast in the morning"

"Shut up you love my eggs" he joked.

"I love your dick too but I'm not eating it every morning"

"No but you eat it every night"

"Good point, I think we have too much sex" He shook his head.  "You wanna go have sex?"

"You just said we have too much sex" he laughed.

"Yeah but like, our make up sex is really good"

"Our sex is good in general" He raised an eyebrow at me "We're the hottest couple out there"

"Why the fuck are you arguing with me I'm offering you sex"

"That's a very good point Mr. Stump.  But I to go to work and sign a contract stating I own the company you work for"

"Hm, what a shame.  Would've been fun to fuck my boss's boss.  I mean after all, you are in control.  Right boss?" He groaned a little "Sir?" I asked kissing his neck.  "Maybe, work can wait?  Just a little.  I feel your hands shaking baby.  It's obvious you don't want to go to work"

"Fuck" he whispered "Fuck work" He grabbed my face and kissed me.  I laughed a little bit.  Ha, I win.
-----
I actually went to his office with him after that.  Being apart wasn't something easily done with us.  And plus we didn't have work today since my boss was going to be meeting with Pete all day.  This should be interesting.  I was sitting on the seat next to his trying to watch him do his boring things on the computer.

"How do you do this all day?" I asked.  He shrugged and looked at me.  He smiled a little.  "What?" I asked.

"You're pretty" he kissed my nose "And smart" he kissed my cheek "And sexy" he kissed my lips.  I kissed back pressing my hand to his cheek.  He smirked on my lips.