Chapter 13 - The Nether

Start from the beginning

I walked over to Laurence. "We'll find Cadenza. I promise." He quickly hugged me before he ran off to catch up with Dante and Garroth. "Okay, so Aaron, how do you think we're gonna get in?" I questioned him. 

"I have no idea." I looked around. 

"Let's go towards the back of the castle." We started to walk towards the back. Every step I took it felt like I was being watched. I just shrugged it off and kept walking. "Okay, let's try and find an entrance down towards the bottom." I said as we reached the back of the castle. 

"Sure." We both looked along the wall. After a few minute's of searching I found a doorway. I ran over to Aaron. "I found a way in." We ran towards the entrance I found. I looked inside. It was extremely dark. A few torches lit it up. "Okay, well, here we go." We walked inside very cautiously. I had my F/C W/C in my hand and Aaron had his purple sword.

The castle was extremely big. We were wandering around for quite some time. Then I heard some humming. I looked over at Aaron and he nodded. He heard it too. We ran toward the source of the humming. We reached a room with two cells. In one sat a girl with orange-yellow ombre hair and a green dress with white lace sleeve's. Cadenza. This is just like my dream. Aaron and I hesitantly walked over. "Cadenza!" I whisper-shouted. Her head shot up. 

"W-who's there? Pl-please don't hurt me!" She said with tears in her eyes. I ran over to her cell. 

"Cadenza, we're here to help you." I looked up and down the bars of the cell for the lock. 

"W-wait, you-you look familiar. Y-you're the girl from that dream!" I nodded my head still looking for the lock. Once I found it I pulled a bobby-pin out of my hair and picked it until it clicked open. "Th-thank you." Cadenza said as she ran out of the cell. We both ran over to Aaron. 

"Aaron, we need to get out of here fast."

I handed Cadenza a pocket knife and we ran down the corridor. As we were running I saw Dante, Garroth and Laurence. "C-Cadenza!" Laurence shouted as he ran our way. 

"Laurence!" They ran towards each other and Cadenza jumped into her brothers arms. "You-you're okay. I-I thought I lost you Cadenza! You scared the living daylights out of me! You-" 

"Laurence, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." They both stood there with their arms wrapped around each other. 

"Awwwwwww!" I said but then Dante ruined the moment. 

"Guys, I know it's been a while but now isn't the best time to be having a family reunion." I looked over at Dante. 

"What. Did. You. Do." I asked. 

"Well, you see-" 

"RUN!" Garroth shouted. So we all ran. We bolted towards the way Aaron and I came in. And we ran towards the portal. As we were running, I fell and twisted my ankle. I tried to scream for help but they were already to far in front of me. I saw a shadow submerge overtop of me. I pulled me W/C out from underneath me. I fought of the shadow knight for a few minutes but then I heard glass shatter. That's all I remember before I blacked out.

Aaron's P.O.V

We all kept running until we reached the portal. We jumped inside it, soon in the cave of the wolf village. Once we were all out Laurence and Cadenza looked at each other. "Y-you really came. Laurence, I thought you just left me there. I thought you didn't care whether I was dead or not. I thought you wanted me to die!" Cadenza said, tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"Cadenza, why the hell would you think that?! You're my sister! I would do anything to help you!" She ran over to her brother and he wrapped his arms around her. "Cadenza, I'm sorry." He said while stroking her hair. 

"I-it's okay Laurence. I just thought no one would come to help. But someone did. Y/N did. And I would-" She looked around.

"Wait, where is Y/N?"

A/N: See, I told you I would write a longer-ish chapter. I'm very proud of myself for actually writing this chapter. So yeah. Anyway, how was your day? Cool. So, I was thinking about making this chapter longer but I didn't because then I wouldn't have any ideas for the next chapter. So yeah. Now, question of the day. What is your favorite animoo? And if you don't watch animoo, what is you favorite tv show? Mine is SAO. I think SAO is amazing. Yeah. Okay. And I've changed my mind. The next book will be either a Zane, Laurence, Dante, or Garroth x reader. I want you guys to choose. Write your vote in da comments and I'll check them when it is time for my new book, which won't be for a while, but still. Anyway, hope you're enjoying the book! Ba-bye! ~Gonna go watch some animoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!