t h i r t y s i x

Start from the beginning

"More gifts?!" Tyler shrieked, getting eyes from the humans amongst, a small chuckle from some, but they were in their own world, like always. "Jishwa, you can't do that, because I didn't get you anything!"

"You don't have to, daisy!" Joshua rushed, his smile growing bigger as Tyler began to pout and eyes grew droopy with sudden worry for not having any gifts of his own up his sleeve.

Joshua didn't mind at all, though, he just wanted to make his little love happy for the New Years day.

He decided that starting with happiness is always the best.

"You being with me is enough." The curly brunet continued, pulling Tyler close and getting a small whine from the cherry cheek boy.

"Fair enough." Tyler sighed, but gave a small kiss upon Joshua's jaw and getting a giggle out of the older boy. "If I can make you happy."

Joshua's eyes suddenly widened, his grasp on his little love tightening slight, and they met their gaze, eyes adoring one another so endearingly. "You make me happy with every day you're here, Ty-Ty."

Tyler's smile bloomed, bundle of daisies tight in his chest, careful enough to not squish between Joshua's body and his. Cheeks grow rosy, and indents of his cheeks prominent and beautiful. Teeth crooked in the most heavenly way, and Joshua was smitten for his little love.

"I love you, and I mean that, in the grown up way." Joshua gave a nervous giggle, hand running through his locks as doe-eyes peered up to his.

"You mean that?" Tyler softly whispered, and Joshua nodded without hesitance.

"I wanna marry you when we get older, Tyler." He breathed, voice certain, and eyes with deep endearment. "I wanna have huge wedding with all of our family there, and I wanna live in a house with you, protected by dragons and buried in garden so humongous. We'll have our ceilings covered in a galaxy, and our windows huge so that when sunlight is above us, it'll shine in and give you anything you need. I wanna make a family with you."

There were tears in Tyler's eyes, falling down quickly as his hand tightened in Joshua's, getting a gentle squeeze from the older boy, thumb swiping against the soft skin.

"I wanna have that with you too." He cried, setting the daisies aside to not disrupt them before enveloping his love in a warm hug.

"We will, Tyler, I'll make sure of it, I promise." Joshua assured, not even phased by the sudden tone of his actual name. "I pinky promise it."

Tyler giggled, breathy and filled with a cry, but held so much warmth. "You better not break it."

"Gosh, I wouldn't even think about it." Joshua ran a hand through the chocolate curls, letting his little love rub his face into the warmth of his neck, and kissing the boy's temple.

"You're so precious to me, daisy."

💫

Throughout the party, Joshua had accompanied Tyler, because come on, the curly brunet would never separate from his love. Always making sure his daisy was hydrated, ate something, and was comfortable in the rooms they were in, since they were all filled with people they've never seen before and certain neighbors.