Rave+Seth

He smiles at me in such a way that it felt like my heart was harpooned out of my chest. I am a sucker for his boyish charm!

Showing off his perfectly shaped, pearly whites that we have come to know as teeth, it glistens with the force of a million stars that lit up the entire cosmos. I finally lost it, I must be high. Am I really going to?

Maybe just this once? He grabs the sides of my face gently, seeing his eyes filled with passion. I close my eyes and let all of my defenses come tumbling down.

His lips crashes unto mine and immediately ignites the electricity between us. I pull him closer towards me and kiss him deeply with passion. He smiles into the kiss as he tightens his hold on me, smothering me as if it wasn't enough to just be in each other's arms and sucking faces. So much for being guarded! Yeah right Seth!

He kisses me feverishly with our saliva mixing in the euphoric dance our tongues were engaged in. Twisting, bending and clashing for absolute dominance. He wins of course and I submit to his triumph over my mouth, as he roams every inch of it, not leaving any part unexplored. I moan into the kiss with how good he was, making all of my hair stand on end.

My body heats up like a furnace, heating up all of my being, allowing those primordial desires to kick in and take seat in the lower regions of the human anatomy. He slides his left hand up my shirt locating the delicate little nobs of pleasure that are my nipples. I feel myself blush from his touch. He tugs and twist them making them hard. His cold right hand then caress over my warm body as he tugs and teases my nipples with his left. He pulls me closer to him, making me sit on his lap. I can feel his excitement straining below. Begging to be release and dealt with.  He grabs my ass and squeezes them hard with the obvious desire of impaling me. But before things got a little too heated, a loud knock reverberates within my room. Me and Raven pull away from each other breathing heavily. We were both red and sweating, but I was secretly grateful for the little distraction. I didn't really want it to go further than that. It would've been too much for me. I have principles to follow.

"That. Was. Amazing!" I said as tried to catch my breath.

Raven chuckles and kisses me again on my neck, sucking and nibbling on my sweet spot. I moan in pure ecstasy and grasp his shirt tightly, the sensation making me squirm for more. I bit his earlobe and we were at it again. A second knock came causing us to jerk away from each other. I pout and stood up moving towards my door. Who could that be? I hesitated and turned to look at Raven. He shrugged and gestured me to open it. I open it to see my brother Damian standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"Oh! Hi Damy!" I say as surprise as I can be. The Hell?! Why is he here? Why is he home? For sure my face was still red with my lips all swollen and I'm pretty sure a hickey is on my neck.

I smile at him innocently. Maybe he'll leave if I act normal, but when have I ever been normal?
Damian raises his brow at me and push pass me to go into my room.

"Uh! Wait! Um" I panic and try to pull him back out. "Hey! This is an invasion to privacy!" Its no use, he's too strong for me, I don't know why I even bother.

Raven jolts from the bed and stands up straight at the sight of my brother. He's like a soldier meeting his general.

"Who are you?" My brother asks, his voice deep and demanding.

"I..I...I'm R-Raven Sir." Ravens says his voice a little shaky.

Did he just call my brother Sir? "He's my boyfriend." I speak up to bring my brother's attention back to me.

This is serious though, after what happened to Rusty, my brother has become more protective over me in such a cute and overbearing way in that short amount of time. The chances of having Raven with me hangs on a thread and only Damian has the power to cut that thread or keep him hanging.

"Your boyfriend?" Damian studies him for a while. Raven seems to shrink under the gaze of my brother.

I don't blame him, Damian has always had that affect on people. He's a really big guy. He loves to work out all day which I am sure isn't really good for you. He once made me work out with him too. If would be fun, he said. It would be so easy, he said. lets just say I cried for my mommy afterwards. 

He nods approvingly "Okay."

"Okay? Just like that?" I ask in disbelief. Whoa, I thought he'd flip!

"Yeah, I recognize him now." He glances my way shrugging.

"You live down the street, yeah?" He asks Raven.

"Uh um yeah, yes!" Raven confirms and tries to play it cool, its hilarious! I feel sorry for him. Oh well.

I smile at him while he silently pleads for me to help him. I shrug and walk towards my window seat and go back to reading my book. He glares at me and pouts, I wink at him and smile innocently.

"Good. Make my brother cry and I'll rip you limb from limb. Remember, I know where you live." My brother warns then gives that signature smile of his. Raven visibly gulps and nods in fear. Damian walks out of the room shortly after that.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" I mimic his previous mockery. He pouts and glares at me, making me burst into laughter.

"Oh! So you think this is funny eh?"

I nod still giggling from his traumatic encounter with my brother.

"Oh I'll give you something to laugh about!" He threatens and stalk towards me. I screamed and backed away as much as I could. "No! Not again!" I laugh, he was going to tickle me again!

His phone suddenly rings. He jumped at his ringtone, I guess Damian's effect hasn't fully cleared out yet. He frantically tries to answer it. "Hey mom! Yeah. Yeeaah. I did. Yes I ate. No. Can I do it later? Fine! Okay, love yah!" He sulks and shove his phone back into his pocket. I chuckle at his cuteness. Damn! I'm falling hard!

"Don't laugh at me." He pouts and walks over to me. "I have to go now, mom wants me to babysit my sister" he sulks.

"Its okay, go on and be a good brother" I kiss him on his cheek.

"Fine, but don't think you've gotten out of your punishment love." He says smirking and holding up my chin to kiss my lips. "I need to do something about that attitude of yours. You need some discipline." He says grinning with malice.

I scoff "Oh really?" He smiles cheekily and kisses me gain.

"Goodnight sweetheart" he whispers into my ear before walking towards the door.

"Goodnight mi amor" I respond with a flying kiss.

"Sexy!" He wolf howls before completely backing out of my room. Mouthing the word "I love you."

Wow, too soon, but okay. I responded in a form of a wink and blew him a kiss.

I watch him go into his car and drive towards his house. Wow, I didn't know I could see his house from my room! I can still see him as he walks into his front door.

This might actually work and I could finally be genuinely happy.

I grab my phone and call his cell, he picks up on the second ring. "Hey Love, miss me already?" I blush at his name calling, I don't really know what to think anymore! He's turning my brain into mush!

"Hey, did you know that I can see your house from here?" I ask excitedly. He chuckles in his end of the line.

"Yes, I do. I watch you all the time from my window."

"..."

Uh... What the hell? He does? Well um, that's a really creepy thing to do! Not to mention all the crazy things I do in my room! Shit!

"...What? Why!?" I really didn't know how to respond to that. Also, I was feeling really embarrassed right now.

"Don't worry babe, you're all good." He reassures me. Too late! creepy Mr. Mc creeper pants!

"Okay, well um...goodnight, creepy, stalker Rave!" I end the call right away, not waiting for his comeback. Whatever, I'm tired, I got up closed all my windows and blinds. I switched off my lights and dove right into my bed. I say goodnight to all my fvcks!

-------------------------------------------------------------
My first Smut chapter and I think I failed at it ... I'm so lame lol.. oh well, I tried xD