Silence

I woke up again not knowing why, I just did.

Only this time I was staring directly into red glaring eyes.

"Aaaahhhh O MY GAWD!"

but the moment I reacted, it was gone. Like it was nothing but a nightmare.

"I must be loosing my mind. Gosh I can't even have a decent sleep." I breath rapidly as I was shaking as well.

It had me braking into cold sweat so I got up and headed to the bathroom.

it was around 3 am.

I got out and noticed something different in my room.

This just got into a whole new different level crazy and I know for a fact that I'm not imagining it.

I saw that my teddy bear the one that Shane gave me was on my window seat. It wasn't just on it, I mean it was shredded all over it with red goo on its head.

I knew better than to touch it. Then I noticed something else near it.

It was a rose, in fact when I took a step back it was all over my room!

" what in the world is going on?" I whisper to myself.

I was staring at all of it until it finally hit me, someones in the house! I panicked and jump back to my bed and covered my self in the sheets.

I covered my mouth because I was breathing to loudly.

I heard a bang from downstairs, I was too frightened by it but I just wanted to make sure.

I grabbed my bedside phone but it wasn't there.

"Oh god! What am I going to do?!"

I got out of my bed and brought my bat with me.

I moved slowly, the silence was nerve racking I could hear my own blood flow.

I neared the stairs and quietly peered out a little.

Nothing....

I move slowly down to the living room.

Nothing....

I move to the dining area.

Nothing still...

I went to the kitchen.

It was clear...

I heard shuffling noises down the hall. It could just be the nanny, but I wasn't so sure.

I didn't want to call out. Hell no after all that in my room. I was going to let the bat do all the talking.