Lasagna

Rusty's appearance as to how I would imagine him.

Seth's pov

We arrived in front of the gate to my house, It was getting late and dinner would be ready soon, so I invited Rusty to dinner.

" do you want to stay for dinner? Were having Italian tonight and Magdalene would be making her delicious lasagna." Hoping that he'd accept my offer I looked at him with my gleaming puppy eyes.

"Thank you for the invite, but I got to head home. I have to take care of some stuff..." he said cheekily while stroking my hair.

I raised a brow at him"Some stuff eh?" I asked skeptically.

"Yup just some stuff that needs to be taken care of. He grinned at me like the Cheshire cat.

"What stuff is more important than me?" I pouted at him.

He pouted at me as well and gave me sad puppy eyes.

I was slowly getting annoyed, the conversation was getting us nowhere so I turned dramatically like how a diva would and head inside the compound, but not without half jokingly blowing him a kiss which was half meant to be true.

He played along and tried to catch it and put it in his wallet to be kept forever.

I internally melted at how cute he was being.

I waved at him before going up the driveway and into my house.

"I'm home!" I yelled into the large interior. I love this house, its a modern contemporary house with large panel windows from the ground floor going all the way up to the second floor ceiling. I love all things modern... just saying.

"Good evening Seth, how was school today?" My nanny greeted me cheerily.

"Oh it was fine I guess...." by fine I mean awful. " is dinner ready? I am starving" I say as I walk up the stairs to my bedroom.

"It is, I have made everything ready for you. Sadly you will only be eating by yourself tonight. You parents notified me that they will be coming home late. Your sister is at a friends house and will be staying for a sleep over. Your brother went to a party and will also be coming home late." she explained.

Figures... forever alone I guess... I sigh at my own depressing thought.

"Well why don't you join me darling, I'll be down in a sec" I say down to her as I left her in the living room.

I came into my room and the first thing I did was took Shane's pictures and fed it to the shredder.

I came down after I changed into much more comfortable clothes.

I wore a black robe over my thin black pajama shirt and shorts.

I lowered the temperature in the house so it would be colder but not freezing.

I dimmed the lights as well to make everything relate to my emotions... I am such a drama queen.

Magdalene my nanny wore a sweater as she got our dinner ready . Poor lady.

She knows better to question my actions as she understands. She has witnessed me during one of my meltdowns before and has help me and comforted me.

My nanny is such a sweet old lady. She's practically the nanny that would help you bury a dead body.

I played 'Bach' in the back ground as it always sets me in the mood.

After dinner, I retreated back into my room, but not before telling her it was okay to bring back the warmth into the house as I would keep my room cold.

Like me, everything will be cold and lifeless. I wallow in my own depression.

I glared at his photo on my computer. Anger and sadness took over me and I couldn't stand it. Tears came running down my face together with the remaining eyeliner I wore.

I took all of my clothes and let it pool around my feet. I walked to my bathroom for a quick shower.

I washed away all filthy, gritty, grimy emotions that I had and washed myself with vanilla scented bodywash.

After that I went to bed, stared at the ceiling and cried myself to sleep.

Not long after I dozed off, I woke up to this nagging feeling. There it is again, the feeling I had when I was in the forest. The feeling of being watched.

It made me feel so uncomfortable that I couldn't even move. I looked at the windows, but they were all closed.

I covered myself with the blankets and tried my hardest to go back to sleep until I finally did.