brother dear

Seth's pov

I followed the shuffling noises down the hall towards the laundry room.

I was leaning against the wall thinking about the possibilities and outcome.

Either my nanny was doing the laundry in such an ungodly hour or there was a maniac just waiting for his next unfortunate victim.

I gripped the bat in my hand tightly.
twisting it in my palms as if it was possible to do so.

"This is so going to fail horribly" I thought to myself.

I reassess the situation in my head.
1. Id either get the intruder, knock him out with the bat and and defend my home.

2. Id slip, knock myself out and get murdered afterwards.

3. Id freeze in my spot due to the overwhelming fear and get killed.

And-

4. The killer might already be behind me.

I smacked myself.

Images in my head showed me a faceless man in a suit waiting for me or it could be a deranged teen with a morbid grin.

This is it... moment of truth....

"O My Gawd"

I brace my self and charged towards the open room with the bat raised above me.

"heeeeyaaaaa!" I screamed

A loud crash could be heard echoing through the house.

Lights went up in an instant.

I closed my eyes waiting for the sharp knife to cut through me, but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes to see him staring at me.

"What are you doing? " he asked me with the best poker face expression ever.

I actual slipped and slid towards the end of the room while trying to bat the intruder away.

It only resulted in me crashing into dirty laundry and hitting the bendable laundry racks.

"What am I doing? What are you doing sneaking around doing laundry in the dark this freakin early? I thought you were a psycho!" clearly embarrassed by my own failure.

" I couldn't sleep." Was all he said.

"I thought you were out partying?"

"Doesn't mean I don't get to come home" he said while still staring at me with heavy hazel eyes.

" pssssh.... whatever Damian, you should be lucky mom wasn't the one that caught you".

"Hmmm well yeah okay. Next time try to actually open your eyes when you're batting a psycho".

"Whatever I'm going back to bed" I walk out in annoyance.

How can older brothers be so annoying! That's supposed to be my job.

     *+*+*+*+*+ next day*+*+*+*+*+

I woke up feeling in pain. I heard joints cracking as i stretched my body.

I went to my bathroom to get ready for school. I turned the shower on, the water was so therapeutic I didn't want to get out.

I finished and got out and and connected my phone to the pill on my desk.

I played True friends by Bring me the Horizon.

I went to my closet and got into some ripped skinny jeans. I decided on wearing a tight black V-neck shirt.
I went to decide on my shoes, I choose my black converse and laced it up.