painful begginings

Seth's pov

Dark clouds gathered around covering up the sky from where I was standing. The temperature dipped and the air was icy.

Did I really deserve this pain?

My heart broke into a million pieces as I watched him rubbed it in my face. Shane was making out with his ex. The one he despised, the witch he shouted to the heavens that he would never want to take back in a million years.

The feeling of betrayal was so palpable and the moment made it feel like I was sucking on a bitter melon. A fool is what he played me out to be and I had let him.

So I ran as far as my feet could take me, dangerously approaching the thick Black Forest that few people dared to wonder alone.

Tripping and scraping over everything, I winced at the searing pain. The blood that oozed out of my arms and legs from my cuts showed no sign of stopping, but I didn't care. I didn't even care if I'd fall off a cliff. I just didn't care. I just ran.

I reached a clearing with a willow tree. Dominating the center as if it was some sort of center piece. Finally reaching my limit and exhaustion I collapsed and cried my heart out from all of the pain, confusion and anger that sem to consume me from the inside. I rage and wept till I lost consciousness; surrendering to the darkness and allowed it to consume me.

An hour had past since I woke up. It was dark and a mist hovered on the area. Blanketing the grass and making the clearing look like a smoky frozen pond. It looked magical if it wasnt't si creepy.

I felt weak from my nap under the willow tree, all that crying did a number on me. I groan as I dug around for my phone.

" I feel like shit". Inspecting the cuts on my face and arms, I took a quick selfie "damn I look like shit!" I cringe at the sight of my messy hair and stained skin. Seeing my eyeliner smeared down my face and a couple of scrapes and bruises on my cheeks, I groan on the massive headache I was starting to have.

I didn't want to go home just yet so I stayed and put on my earphones and listened to BVB's savior.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't really notice the glowing ember eyes staring at me from the darkness.