Chapter 18

Luke and Sadie then went for a walk around town, Sadie kept looking at Luke. He never told anybody that his parents died. Luke kept to himself and was afraid of letting people leave him. Luke got a fear of losing the people he gets close to, his parents, his aunt and uncle. Luke was afraid of losing Sadie.

At school

It was now Monday morning, Layla was wearing an oversized hoodie, leggings and had boots. Courtney, Sadie, Seth, Luke and Layla were afraid of the kids at school finding out that she was pregnant with Jay's baby.

Jay's POV: I walked into the school and I hear the girls talking carp about Layla same with my friends. I felt bad for always being a jerk to her and her friends.

Jay: hey Layla.
Layla: what?

Jay then kisses Layla and all the kids gasp and their eyes are wide.

Rachelle: oh my god Jay is dating that loser?!

Jay then pulls away and holds Layla's hand.

Jay: IF ANY OF YOU DISRESPECT LAYLA AND HER FRIENDS YOU'RE GONNA BE SORRY!!!!!

The kids all agree and walk away like nothing happened.

Sadie: Luke you okay?
Luke: I'm okay.
Sadie: Luke...
Luke: seriously Sadie I'm fine. *smiles*

Luke kisses Sadie's cheek and heads to class.

Courtney: Sadie you okay?
Seth: what's wrong?
Sadie: it's Luke, he told me his parents died.
Courtney: how come he never told us?

Luke hears them and he turns around.

Luke: that's cause I didn't want anybody to know.

Sadie, Layla, Courtney, Seth and Jay look at Luke.  Luke then walks away.

Sadie: Luke.

Sadie goes after Luke and she felt bad because she told her and Luke's friends about his parents and Luke didn't want anybody to know.  Sadie then grabs her phone and texts Luke.

Sadie: Luke I'm so sorry 😞
Luke😍❤️: I didn't want to tell them Sadie.
Sadie: Luke I'm sorry, Seth and Courtney were wondering what was wrong and I told them... don't be mad at me please 😞
Luke😍❤️: ....
Sadie: please don't be mad Luke I'm sorry 😞😞
Luke😍❤️: class is about to start. I'll talk to you later.
Sadie: I love you

Luke didn't reply to Sadie's text and he wasn't in school, he left and went to his parents' graves.  Luke was sitting in front of his parents' graves with his bag and looks up the news report about the night his parents died.

Luke's POV: I shouldn't of made my parents take me to that hockey game. I should've just stayed home with them, then they wouldn't be dead.