Chapter 16

Luke's POV:
That bastard Jay, yells at Layla now he comes here and wants to help. That bastard has bullied me and my friends for years now he thinks he can change his ways? That bastard beat me up back in fifth grade which is when I came to Lawrence. All I did was play with my Pokémon cards and Jay just beat me up then Seth, Courtney, Layla and Sadie came over. That was when I fell for Sadie and that was when I became part of their group and became protective of Courtney, Sadie and Layla.
I still remember when Layla was crying about Jay yelling at her about her being pregnant and my protective skills kicked in. I see Layla and Courtney as sisters and I feel like I have to protect them but when Layla told us about Jay, I wanted to rip his lungs out. Seth and I wanted to kill Jay. That bastard is always rude to our girls, Jay makes fun of Sadie, that bastard doesn't know what she's been through.

Jay: oh hey Luke

Jay: oh hey Luke.
Luke: Jay.
Jay: look man I...
Luke: you fucking leave this place.
Jay: why should I?
Luke: you yelled at Layla and didn't believe her being pregnant and you're always bashing my girl!
Jay: who Sadie? She's a loser!
Luke: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH!
Jay: what do you mean?
Luke: It's none of your business. You are nothing but a fuck up! You're gonna end up like your parents!

*Jay then punches Luke hard.*

Jay: YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
Luke: Or what?!
Jay: I'll put you in the hospital!
Luke: Oh so scared!

*Luke then kicks Jay in the throats and throws him onto the ground and twists his arm.*

Layla: Luke? Jay?
Sadie: Luke what's going on?
Jay: he attacked me!
Luke: YOU STARTED IT! *slams Jay's head onto the ground*
Seth: Luke man quit it!

*luke stops and gets off Jay and kicks him in the ribs*

Jay: OW MAN!
Luke: you fucking ever disrespect my friends and my girlfriend I'll make sure you're in the hospital.
Jay: Why are you damn protective?
Luke: BECAUSE I HAVE NOBODY!
Sadie: Luke...

Luke then gets his coat and leaves.

Sadie's POV: I've never seen Luke so angry, what did he mean that he had nobody?

Sadie: Layla I'm gonna go after Luke.
Layla: Sadie go, it's fine okay.

Seth helps Jay up, Courtney goes to get some bandaids.

Sadie grabs her coat and goes after Luke and sees him in a cemetery, Luke was crouching down and put flowers down on something.

Sadie: Luke?

Luke looks at Sadie and he was crying.
Sadie crouches down beside Luke and sees writing on the tombstones.

Jasmine Brianna Novak
Born:April, 6 1964
Died: January, 22 2010
Aged: 42
Loving mother, caring aunt, will be deeply missed by loved ones and her son Lucas Anthony Novak.

Thomas Jacob Novak
Born: February 23, 1966
Died: January 22, 2010
Aged: 44
Devoting father, caring uncle, will be deeply missed by loved ones and his son Lucas Anthony Novak.

Luke looks at Sadie and he knew he had to tell her about his parents' deaths and how it traumatized him.

(SURPRISE! Bet you didn't see Luke's POV COMING HUH?! Well after it's gonna be Seth's POV then Courtney's and Sadie's! Until next time!!)