Chapter 4

Layla and Jay arrived to school. Jay parked beside his friend Matt's car. Matt had a 79 Ford pick up. Matt's dad gave him that truck ever since he got his license.

Jay saw Layla pull up in her Impala. All the jocks liked Layla because of her car. Layla parked beside her friend Bethany's car which was a pink Volkswagen beetle.

Layla and Bethany became friends after Layla saw Bethany crying about her ex boyfriend, Dmitri who broke up with her.  Layla told Bethany that she will get over him and they became friends.

Jay: hey loser.
Layla: not now asshat.
Jay: you watch too much Supernatural.
Layla: yeah well not my fault I want to date Dean Winchester.
Jay: he's fictional!
Layla: At least he wouldn't bully me like you!

Jay felt his heart sting at those words, Layla was right. He hated bullying her but he wanted everyone to feel the same pain he felt after his little brother's death.

Jay: he wouldn't stay with you. You're just a loser.
Layla: Oh yeah? Well if we were in supernatural, Dean would be beating your ass and telling you to leave me alone and that if you come near me, he'd kill you. I wouldn't even stop him. I'd let him kill you. Hell I'd even ask Crowley to send hell hounds after you and I would love hearing you scream and beg for mercy as the hell hounds rip you to shreds.

After that Layla walked away, Jay was in shock. He made Layla despise him. He wanted to apologize to her but how could he? He nearly made her kill herself once and he called her an attention seeker then Layla's dad nearly killed Jay after what he said.
Jay still remembers that day.

Flashback

Jay: you're such an attention seeker.
Layla: get out. You did this!
Jay: aw is the attention seeker gonna cry?
Michael: GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!

Jay looked at Michael with wide eyes, Michael was a very tough guy. He was big, he had muscles. Michael was in good shape, but when he got angry, it was like a nuclear bomb going off.

Layla: just leave Jay. You've done enough damage.
Jay: I have a right to be here.
Michael: you and I were gonna have a chat.

Michael and Jay leave the hospital room and Michael slapped Jay hard.

Jay: Ow!
Michael: you put my daughter in here! I found her unconscious! She was holding a bottle of pills and she was bleeding out! I got home before I lost my daughter!
Jay: I was joking with her! She didn't have to kill herself!
Michael: Layla is my little girl and I've protected her from her mother and her uncle. But now I have to protect from you. If you ever try to make my daughter kill herself again. I'll put you in bars so fast, you'll regret being born!
Jay: it was joke old man!
Michael: you don't get it do you?! If you were a father and some punk was bullying your daughter or son, and they ended up in here you would be fucking upset! Layla is my daughter and I love my daughter! I would die for her! I would do anything for my little girl! And one day, when you have your own child, you will understand how I'm feeling right now! So don't ever come near my daughter again or I'll make sure you are in prison!!!!

End of flash back

Jay wanted to know what Michael meant by "I've protected her from her mother and her uncle."

Layla told Bethany about her mom's affair with her uncle. Bethany never told anybody. The whole town said that Michael and Andrea got divorced because of issues that had come up and both more.
Layla just hoped that no one else would figure it out.
Just at Layla was about to go inside, she saw two faces she never wanted to see again.

Andrea: hello Layla.
Daniel: hi Layla.
Layla: Andrea. Daniel.
Andrea: you've gotten so beautiful.
Layla: what the hell do you both want? You both done enough damage.
Daniel: Layla we want to talk to you and your dad.
Layla: don't. You both fucked everything up! I had to save dad before he started drinking! I told dad that everything would be okay! For years I heard dad ask himself why? Why did you both hurt him? What did he do?!
Andrea: Layla...
Layla: I'm not fucking done! You both fucked my life! I was fucking five! I can't stand to look at you both and now you're both here?! Why the fuck are both even alive?!
Daniel: Layla listen to us please...
Layla: no. I'm done. I don't need you both.

Layla gets in her Impala and calls her dad.

Michael: Layla honey what's wrong?
Layla: dad they're here.
Michael: your mother and uncle?
Layla: yeah, they're at the school dad. Can I come home?
Michael: yeah, I'll meet you there.
Layla: I love you dad.
Michael: love you too angel.

Layla and Michael hang up and they both head home, Michael leaves the office and Layla leaves school.

Layla's POV: why? Why now? Why did they come back? Haven't they caused enough damage? I guess they like ruining dad's life.