Chapter 8

Layla was starting to feel a buzz, Jay kept bringing her more and more drinks. Layla was now drunk. Jay was drinking and he got hammered but not like Layla. Layla hardly ever drank, she didn't see a point to drinking. She was then in a unfamiliar car and she saw Jay.

Layla: you shouldn't be driving!

Jay: I'm fine!

Layla: LET ME OUT!

Jay locked the car doors and he grabbed Layla.

Layla screams and screams, Jay then starts kissing her neck, trying to calm her down. It worked, Layla calmed down, but something was screaming at her in her head. It was her subconscious.

Layla stop! It's Jay aka the asshole! The person we hate! Layla he got us drunk so he can fuck us! He's nothing but a fuck boy! Layla slap him or something, get out of the car! Go get Courtney! Get out! Get out of this fucking car!!!

Jay's POV: I didn't mean to get Layla drunk, well actually I did. I pretended to get drunk, I was actually drinking water out but I had beer bottles that were full and I pretended to drink out of them. I know Layla is a virgin so I'm gonna be her first. She'll never know about this.

Layla's POV: I need to get out Jay's car, we're both drunk, I don't want to sleep with him, but there's another voice I can hear in my head.

God I wanna be with Jay. I bet he's nice and big. I bet he'll like us moaning his name.

No! Jay is a bastard! He should let us out of this car and go die!

You want Jay to kiss your neck, you want him to leave hickies all over your neck, collarbone and chest.

Please, I'd rather be killed by a wolf or a serial killer. I hate Jay, he hates me. Why the fuck are you wanting to sleep with him?

What can I say, I find him irresistible. His deep voice, his muscles, his tattoos, yummy.

No gross. I'd rather drown in the ocean than be with Jay. He's a asshole who deserves unhappiness.

The more you reject him, the more you want him.

Oh please.

Layla: SHUT UP!

Jay: Who are you talking to?

Layla: no one, Just let me go Jay. I have to go find Courtney.

Jay: Layla, she's with Seth. I saw them go upstairs and Sadie and Luke are pretty much eating each other's faces. So it's just us.

Layla: Jay seriously, you're drunk and I'm drunk. I don't want to do anything. I just want to go home.

Jay: I'll bring you to my place and let you sleep.

Layla: No, I need to go home. My dad will worry.

Jay: Layla it'll be fine.

Layla: No Jay, I need to go home.

Jay then sighs and he starts his car. Layla then texts her dad.

Layla: Hey dad, I'm on my way home.

Dad: Okay sweetie, did you have anything to drink?

Layla: Yeah, Jay is driving me home.

Dad: Did he do anything to you?

Layla: He kept giving me drinks, I'm not feeling well.

Dad: Okay, I'll get you some Advil and water and cool cloth okay Lala?

Layla: Thanks dad, you're the best!

Lala. That nickname. When I was little, I didn't know how to say my name so I always called myself Lala until I could say Layla. My dad calls me Lala and he still calls me Lala even though I'm 17.

Jay drops Layla off at her house, Michael runs outside and grabs Layla.

Michael: I hope to god you weren't planning on sleeping with her.
Jay: No sir I wasn't.

Michael: You're breath doesn't smell of alcohol.

Jay: I had one beer and I had water.

Michael: So you made my daughter think you were drinking?!

Jay: yes sir.

Michael: Get the hell off my property and don't ever bother my daughter again!!

Michael takes Layla inside and lays her on the couch.

Layla: dad?

Michael: here's your medicine Lala.

Layla takes the Advil and drinks her water and stumbles up to her room.

Jay gets in his car and drives to his apartment, he was so lost in his thoughts.

Way to go dude. Trying to get get drunk? Then knock her up? Wow.

Man her breasts are nice, Layla has a nice ass too.

Dude, it's Layla.

So? She's hot. I bet her moaning my name will sound heavenly.

What the actual fuck man?

Jay's POV: what the fuck? Why do I hear two voices in my head? I feel shitty because I got Layla drunk and i was going to take advantage of her, but I guess she heard two voices in her head and I brought her home.