Chapter 14

Jay's POV: me a father? I have to find Layla and apologize to her for what I said. I was shocked after finding out she was pregnant, but she'll never forgive me after the things I said. If my parents found out, they would try to sue Layla so they can get money for the baby. I have to protect Layla and our unborn baby. Holy crap, I said Our unborn baby.

Jay goes over to Layla's house and knocks on the door, Seth and Luke answer the door and they were not happy

Luke: What do you want?
Seth: Come to make Layla cry more?
Luke: Oh I know, hes gonna make her fall down stairs and make her lose the baby.
Jay: Listen, I just wanna talk to Layla.
Layla: Go away.
Jay: Look, I'm sorry Layla but I need to talk to you.
Layla: What about? Oh I know, you are gonna pay for me to have an abortion?
Jay: No, I wanted to talk to you about the baby.
Layla: Why?
Courtney: yeah why?
Sadie: What is your game?
Seth: Talk or Luke and I will toss you out like garbage like you are.
Jay: Fine, my parents are druggies okay and if they find out, they'll try to sue you Layla and keep the baby so they can get money for their drugs.
Layla: Jay I didn't know.
Jay: That's because I never talk about them. They abused my brother and I.
Layla: You have a brother?
Jay: I used too, my brother died when he was eight.
Layla: I didn't know Jay.
Jay: That's because it's hard to talk about it.

LATER

Jay hung out with Layla, Seth, Courtney, Luke and Sadie. Layla then got some food made and jay comes to help her.