Chapter 11

Layla's POV: Courtney and Sadie are making me go to a stupid party. Yay. Luke and Seth were picking us up after we got dressed.

An hour later

Seth and Luke picked up the girls and took them to the party.
Courtney wore  jeans, a AC/DC shirt, a plaid flannel, her combat boots and her hair was down.
Sadie wore a Kansas shirt, leggings, boots, Luke's zip up hoodie and her hair was in a ponytail.
Layla wore a pink Floyd shirt, leggings and a plain black skirt that went above her knees, her boots and her hair was in Harley Quinn pigtails.

Seth wore a t shirt, jeans, and his converse.
Luke wore his spider man t-shirt, jeans and his vans.

At the party

Seth and Courtney snuck upstairs to make out, Sadie and Luke left the party and walked home. Layla was standing in a corner, drinking her water, a guy passed her a drink.

Jay: hi nerd.
Layla: fuck off.
Jay: woah be nice.
Layla: would you fuck off, please?
Jay: what are you drinking? Water?
Layla: yeah because I'm gonna be the dd for my friends and I.
Jay: have a drink.

A few hours later

Jay took Layla up to his room and they were both wasted, Jay started kissing Layla's neck and taking off her clothes.

That was the night that Layla lost her virginity to the bad boy of her school and was in for a big surprise.