Chapter 13

Layla's POV: its been two fucking weeks and I haven't gotten my period. I asked my dad to take me to the doctor,
Found out I was pregnant. I cried. My dad hugged me, telling me it was going to be okay. How? I'm 17, I live with my dad, I'm not done high school and worst of all it's Jay's baby. I told my dad I'm giving the baby up after he or she is born. I know some other family can take care of the baby better than teenagers who got drunk at a party.
Courtney and Sadie have been supportive, same with Seth and Luke. They have been making sure I'm okay, I'm scared as fuck though. How would Jay even react?

At school

Layla: Jay can we talk?
Jay: what for?
Layla: Just please Jay.
Jay: fine.

Jay and Layla walk to the parking lot.

Jay: What is it Layla?
Layla:i'm pregnant Jay and it's yours.
Jay:The baby isn't mine. You're just a whore.

Layla: YOU WERE THE ONLY GUY I'VE BEEN WITH!

Jay: I'm not helping! The kid will probably be a loser like you!

Layla: Don't worry. My child doesn't need you. My child will only need me and me alone! So go have fun with your other skanks!

Layla sees her friends and they heard Jay. Seth and Luke cracked their knuckles and beat Jay up.

Luke: you fucking asshole that you are.
Seth: you come near Layla or Courtney or Sadie and you're fucking dead.

Sadie: come on Layla let's get you home.
Layla: you guys are staying, I can't be alone.
Courtney: yea of course.

After Layla and her friends got to her house, Layla called her father in tears and he rushed home to be with his daughter and help comfort her. Layla felt guilty, she was burdening her father with a baby on the way. Layla wanted to raise her child, but she was afraid of losing her child or having her child taken away and put into foster care, Layla wanted the baby to be raised by people who want to raise a child as their own even if it's not their DNA.

Jay's POV: Layla pregnant? Shit. If my brother found out, he'd be telling me go apologize to Layla, I want to, but I called her a whore and everything but she's not a whore.

What have I done? - Jay.