Chapter 6

Layla's POV: Courtney was coming over to help me pick an outfit. Courtney is my best friend, we met back in middle school. She was getting picked on and I stood up for her, ever since then we've been besties. She started dating this guy named Seth, he's on the football team. Seth is a jock, he's nice, he's not cocky. Courtney and Seth started dating a couple months ago and they're happy. I threatened Seth and told him if he hurt Courtney, I'd hurt him. Seth promised he wouldn't hurt Courtney. If he did, I'd probably kick his ass. Anyway, Courtney and I became friends and we started talking about the show supernatural. Courtney said she loves Dean, I said I loved all of them, even Crowley. Courtney said I was a mix of cas, Crowley and Sam. She is basically female Dean. She loves classic rock, has blonde hair, eats pie, wears plaid and yeah.

Courtney: Layla!
Layla: hey.
Courtney: why so glum?
Layla: I'm giving up supernatural for this.
Courtney: oh grow up.
Layla; the Courtney I know, would've been like "get the popcorn!" Not "let's go to a party."
Courtney: Seth wants me to go.
Layla: do you want to go?
Courtney: no.
Layla; then why are you?
Courtney: Seth asked me and I said yes and I didn't want to hurt him by saying no.
Layla: Court, you know relationships mean making each other happy. Not just one person.
Courtney: I know but I love him Layla.
Layla: I know. Now help me pick out a damn outfit.

Courtney helped Layla find an outfit. Layla had jeggings, her high heel boots, one of her spn tops, her grey kit cardigan and her hair was curled.

 Layla had jeggings, her high heel boots, one of her spn tops, her grey kit cardigan and her hair was curled

(LAYLA'S OUTFIT! ⬆️)

Courtney: let's go!
Layla: no.
Courtney: why not?
Layla; you dressed me up, so I'm dressing you up.
Courtney: oh no...
Layla: oh yes.
Courtney: please no!
Layla: put it on!

Layla gave Courtney a dress to put on and it wasn't Courtney's favourite  colour.

(COURTNEY'S OUTFIT ⬆️)Courtney: I hate you

Courtney: I hate you.
Layla: you love me. Now let's go to this hell.
Courtney: fine! But I'm mad you made me wear a dress!
Layla: Yeah well I'm mad because you wouldn't let me watch SPN!

The girls headed to the party, Courtney went to Seth, Layla got herself some water and stood in a corner like a loner, hoping the night would go fast.