Chapter Ten: Pretty Little Stalker

"Make sure to finish the summary on Hansel and Gretel, it's due on Wednesday!" shouted the teacher as the bell rang and everyone sprinted to the door.

First period had flown by, and so did second period. It was now Break, and I was going with Alya to the benches to talk about last night. Quinton was supposedly also coming along.

I packed up all of my supplies, and Alya did the same next to me. I was still using the shoulder bag, and she smiled when she saw it. "About time! I thought you were going to leave it in your closet to gather dust!" she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "My backpack ripped, so I had to use this. But, I do have to say, it is larger and better to carry around."

"I know! That's why I gave it to you, dummy!" said Alya, elbowing me in the shoulder and laughing. I smiled and pushed her a little.

As we made our way to our bench, I thought again that Quinton was going to join our conversation, and to be honest, I really didn't want to talk about the party with him. I stopped walking, and so did Alya, who turned around with a confused look on her face.

"What's up?" asked Alya. "We're almost to the bench, aren't you coming?"

"I...Need to tell you something privately. Without Quinton nearby, or anyone for that matter," I explained, grabbing her arm and pulling her into a quiet corner.

"What is it?" she asked in a quick whisper. "Did something happen at the party?" Her eyes grew wide, and I looked down, biting the inside of my cheek and flushing. She gasped and covered her mouth. "What happened!? Tell me every detail!"

So I told her. About the kiss on the cheek, about Adrien standing up for me at the party. Everything. When I finished, I took in a shaky breath, waiting for Alya to burst out squealing.

When she was quiet for a few seconds, I looked up. She looked like she was about to implode, and I shook her shoulders. "Alya! Alya are you okay!?"

Then she burst into tiny squeaks. "GIRL! Did he really do that? Did you? Oh my God I cant believe it Mari! And once he hears, I think someone might be a little jealous!"

I rolled my eyes as she pointed to Quinton over on the bench. He was talking to Selene, and I rolled my eyes. I didn't know if it was for Alya or for Selene. "Oh, come on Alya! He doesn't like me like that!"

"Sure," replied Alya with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes again, but cracked a smile.

"I guess than it's time for me to confess," she said, and I looked up in confusion. For the first time in my life, I think I was seeing Alya blush, and I gasped.

"Ayla! Tell me what happened!" I exclaimed. "Come on, I'm dying to know!"

"Well, after you and Adrien left, it was just me a Nino left to hang out," she explained, averting my gaze. "And, well, we got to talking and then before I knew it....He kissed me. Not just a peck, a full kiss too."

I squealed so loud I thought that everyone in Paris could hear. "Oh my god Alya! That is amazing! I totally shipped you guys together."

She punched my arm playfully and started giggling. I joined in, and noticed Quinton staring at me while Selene was blabbering on about something. His amber gaze met my blue, and I quickly looked down, blushing.

No, Marinette! I scolded myself. You already like Adrien, we cannot add someone to your crush list! Just keep calm and don't make eye-contact.

Too late, I looked up again to see him smiling at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alya smirking. I whipped my head around to her, and exclaimed, "What?"