Chapter One: Pretty Boys

"Pound It!"

My fist hit Chat's as the De-Evilized victim rubbed her head and looked around confused. "W-Where am I? What happened?"

I walked over to her and kneeled down, my hand resting on her back. "Ladybug!" she exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. "It's an honor to meet you! How did I end up here with you...Oh." She looked down, embarrassed.

"It's okay," I comforted her. "Everything's back to normal, don't worry." I smiled at her and her cheeks flushed a light pink. "Plus, you can now say that you got to fight me and Chat." I winked and she laughed sheepishly.

Suddenly, the roof's doors burst open. A man about in his mid-forties rushed over to the girl and hugged her tight. "Amelie!" he exclaimed. "I was so worried."

I backed away and over to Chat - giving the man and his daughter space. "You were amazing, M'Lady," purred Chat. "You never do cease to amaze me."

"I think you've said that about a million times now," I remarked, hands on my hips. Wind blew a loose strand from my ponytails into my eyes and I pulled it back. The vibrating from my earring and the beeping sound reminded me that I had five minutes before I de-transformed.

"See you later, Mr. Noir." I gave him a salute to emphasize my good-bye. Before he could say anything, I threw my Yo-Yo and disappeared behind a building. I kept swinging through the city of Paris, enjoying the wind on my face.

I landed on top of restaurant - right in front of the Eiffel Tower. I threw my Yo-Yo once more and swung around the city's landmark. A few more swings and I was on my windowsill to my bedroom, and just on time too.

A red and white light flashed in front of my eyes and Tikki reappeared in the air - fatigued. She fell into my cupped hands and I ran into my room to grab a cookie from the plate that Mamma had brought in for me. She devoured it in two large bites and quickly was revived.

I giggled as she flipped and flew out of my hands. "Sometimes it amazes me when you are so little and could eat so much."

"I need energy to make you Ladybug, Marinette," she giggled out in her adorable little laugh. I smiled and walked over to my closet.

It was turning night so I quickly threw on my PJs and collapsed onto my bed, grabbing my homework I was supposed to have finished that day. It only took one scan over the paper to make me groan. I dropped the paper which then fluttered onto my face.

"Tikki, remind me again why I took Physics."

"Probably because Adrien was in that class too," Tikki said matter-of-factly.

I peeked from under the homework page and glared at Tikki. Adrien was my overly-obsessive-crush, and ever since I became Ladybug, I've liked him. He was also the son of my favorite fashion designer - Gabriel Agreste.

I sat back up and the paper floated to my legs. "Okay, I can do this!" I was so focused on trying to figure out my homework that I jumped and squealed when the doorbell rang from downstairs. I hadn't realized I had grabbed a pillow and tried to hide behind it until I tried to stand up.

I threw the pillow on my bed and then rushed downstairs, Tikki still upstairs hiding in my bag. I unlocked the door and wasn't surprised to see Alya, my best friend. "Oh, hi Alya."

"Girl! You didn't hear? I knew you wouldn't of because you are always cooped up in your room. So I came here to get you!" Her eyes where alight with fire, and she looked like she almost was about to explode.

"Woah, woah," I said, putting my hands up. "What is it?"

"LadyBug was just swinging around the Eiffel Tower!" she exclaimed. "There was a small carnival beneath it that day and I was there when it happened! So many people saw and recorded it and it's already up on the Internet! She was so graceful it was amazing! It almost looked like it was part of the carnival!"