Chapter 37

Med Bay

Carly's POV

We were finally back at base.... Blah blah blah....

It was finally time for the Med Bay visit, I'm sitting on the Med Bay bed, waiting patiently for Ratchet, Sunny and Sides in the Med Bay, sitting on separate beds, I start humming, "I'm bullet proof~ nothin to loose~ fire away, fire away~ I am titanium~" I sing softly so Sunny and Sides didn't hear.

"Pretty voice~" I hear Sides purr, I look up and blush seeing Sideswipe WITHOUT his chest armor, my blush gets darker when Sunny walks in, WITHOUT his chest armor, I blush, then I hear the sound of fans, Sideswipe chuckles, "Cooling fans eh?" He hums.

I blush deeper and darker, he wheels up to me, Sunny behind him, "How about we take a peek~" Sides purrs letting his fingers trial up my side up this armor. I grab Sides and bring him into a deep passionate kiss, I feel Sunny working his magic with his lips on my neck, sucking, licking and nipping.

I let my nails dig into Sideswipe's back when Sunny had bit my neck, I pull back and do a soft cry out in passion. Both of my twins pull back, "Good femme~" Sunny purrs in my ear, I shiver at his tone, which was deep and smooth.

"Sides~ S-Sunny~" I gasp while they both tag teamed on my neck, sucking, licking and biting or nipping on my neck, I mewl when they squeeze me between them, both twins pull back breathless. Their hot breath fans my neck, I am also breathless from making soft mewls and moans.

They both smirk before wheeling out of my room, Ratchet walks in.

"Let's get started!"

Moments Later

I am out in the vehicle hangar, I squeak seeing a Mustang, Camaro and a Lambo! All three cars a dark black, "Seriously?" I ask seeing a motorbike, I see the girls chuckling, "Join the group!" Chromia encourages. "Nope," I say walking over to the Lambo, I kneel down and let my finger gently touch the car, careful not to dent or scratch this masterpiece.

"How do I scan it?" I ask, after Ratchet is done explaining I scan the vehicle, unknown to me the twins walk in while my armor built up. "I wonder which one she chose?" Sideswipe hums, I squeak and jump, causing the floor to shake, and me falling on my ass.

Sideswipe chuckles, "Well, let's go for a drive~" Sideswipe hums, I make a noise in confusion when I see Sideswipe put three pink cubes secretly in his subspace. I shrug, "How do I do that?" I ask cocking a hip. "Do I have to teach you everything~" Sunny hums with a growl.

"Boi, I outa slap you!" I snap playfully jumping at him, he easily dodges, I smack into Sideswipe, "Oof!" We both grunt falling on the floor, "Oooohhh~" I hear the girls sing, I look and see I'm straddling Sideswipe's hips, somehow I'm pinning his arms to the floor, Sideswipe groans and opens his eyes, he looks up at me.

I chuckle nervously, "This position will do but I for starters don't like it~" he purrs, "Wink, wink~" he says winking two times, "Shut up!" I snap climbing off of him, I glare at Sunny playfully, he just grunts and transforms, into his Lambo, Sideswipe behind him.

"Ummm.." I say trailing, "Help," Sideswipe does a throaty chuckle sending my heart into flurries, "I think we should walk around instead of a drive! Anyways, I'm gonna do a lot of walking!" I say, "Fine!" Sides groans.

Then he and Sunny transforms back into their Autobot modes, they lead me to the room, they walk in and close the door, I sit down on their bed and lie down, both of the twins lie down at each one of my sides. I lie down on Sunny's chest, literally, "Ah, more comfortable~" I hum, "Thanks for scratching my paint," he grunts, I look down at his chest, "It's not scratched!" I whine, "Fine then I will lay on Sidesy," I say in a baby tone.

I get off of Sunny and lay on Sides, "Sunny is more comfortable," I murmur, that gets me a soft whack upside my head, I giggle, "That was mean," Sides whines, "I know, but you are comfortable," I say snuggling into his chest, "Okay, come lay back down on me," Sunny says, "No, I am going to "scratch" your paint," I say doing bunny ears around scratch.

Then I yelp when Sunny grabs me an lays me on his body, "No-" I say but Sunny's lips on mine cuts me off, he kisses me slow and testing, I can feel Sides coming behind me to join him, Sunny sits up with me in his lap, "Carly~" Sunny groans through the kiss when I slip my tongue in his mouth, it felt a little weird kissing the twins in their Autobot mode, but hey, at least I could cuddle with them.

After a couple of minutes a hot, sexy make out with the twins, they finally got tired, I am laying the middle of them, which they are now sleeping, they said they have a mission in the morning, so they want to catch as much sleep as they could, Sunny has his head laying on my left breast and Sides' head was on the right. Their arms wrapped tightly around me, they both groan and then get comfortable.

I close my eyes slowly since there was a sign saying I needed to recharge... I think and know that means sleep, then darkness consumes me... finally...