Chapter 28

School outfit at top

Last day until the First Day of School

Carly's POV

I take a deep breath when I wake up, it's been a week since the beach and the romantic night between me and my twins.

Today is the 3rd worst day of my life, tomorrow the first day of school, but three days from school to start-

I hear Crosshairs starts cussing up a storm, along with the twins and the other bots, except Optimus and Drift.

I run out into the main room, dodging a LARGE wrench only because Deno used his fast skill catching it, I look up at him, "What's wrong?!" I shout, all of the bots stop and look at me, "Oh good you're here! Read this note!" Crosshairs says in his human form.

I take it and start to read out loud:

Dear Pax residents:

It has come to our schools mind that our students should start wearing school uniforms. The reason why is because school in our district have made the same decision, and the way he/or she have dressed, we hope you understand our decision.

The school board.

I finish reading, then gasp in shock seeing boxes in Chromia's arms, "Hey guys! We've got mail!" She cheers.

"It's not fan mail!" Crosshairs grunts.

After Chromia passes out the boxes I open mine, then gasp in shock, "OH HELL NO!" Me, Chromia and Arcee shout. The boys look our way, "I'm not wearing plaid!" Arcee shouts, "Ugh me neither!" Chromia growls, I look at the outfit, I see the boys with theirs, "These ain't half bad," Ironhide grunts looking at his.

"Hey girls what's yours look like?" Sideswipe questions.

"Fuck off!" I growl, "Ouch," Sideswipe grunts.

Chromia and Arcee pulls their outfits out, I watch as the boys eyes widen, "Hello schoolgirl~" Ironhide purrs to Chromia, "KISS MY AFT!" Chromia shouts throwing her outfit back in.

And stomps off, Arcee and I walk off, but us girls can't go anywhere, "Role model for us~" Sideswipe purrs, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, "How about you!" I growl, "Yeah Chromia, role model for me~" I hear Ironhide purrs to Chromia.

Moments later

"Honey~" I hear Sideswipe purr, I look at him, he and Sunny are in their outfits, "And the school bitches about how we dress!" I growl mentioning to my outfit which is on my dresser, "Why don't you wear yours~" Sunny purrs, "No!" I snap, I flop down on my bed.

Then Sunny fizzles under me, and I'm on top of him straddling his hips, his blue eyes glowing brightly, I yelp when all the lights go off, I feel a hand grab a handful of my ass, then another cups my breast, I know it's Sunny, he still unsure on what to do, so it's slow and testing, he has the kissing and other stuff down, but when it comes to touching me he's still unsure on what and what not to grab.

"Uh guys I think we're stuck in your room," I say uneasy, "Who cares?~" Sideswipe hums, "I do, cause I'm stuck with you guys and you guys still can't keep your hands to yourself." I say, "Well we can't stand it without our hands all over your small fragile body~" Sunny growls in my ear.

I feel a nip on my neck, I can't help but moan softly, then I hear fizzling, my eyes widen, knowing the twins are probably.... Naked.... I let my hands slide down Sunny's chest causing him to groan while they slide down, once to his hips I feel his pants are on, then I noticed Sunny's.... shirtless.....