Chapter 18

WARNING!! This chapter may or may not make you cry!

Trust me I cried writing this, then I put on Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake and I was happy, now onto the sad chapter!
_________________________
Carly:

My heart stops, then flutters at their soft but nervous voices.

"Joey? Justin?" I question, both of them nod, "But our real designations are SideSwipe and SunStreaker" Joey or SideSwipe says nervously.

I feel tears build up in my eyes while I look at my friends, that I have proudly called my family, soon tears escape my eyes, I sniffle falling to the floor then turn into a sobbing mess, then I hear them all changing, then hear doors open and close then running towards me.

Soon I'm securely wrapped into a pair of arms, I look up with tears streaming down my face and see Crosshairs.

He puts my head under his chin, "It's okay, kiddo" he soothes, holding me in his arms, while he sits me on his lap, "Hush" he hushes me soothingly while holding me securely in his arms. His embrace reminding me of a brothers/brother embrace, that they would give to their sister/sisters, his embrace made me feel safe and sound, it was also comforting, and promising, it was like the embraces little children scared of monsters under their bed, would give their parents crying, it made them feel warm and safe.

"Hey," he soothes once my sobbing has calmed slightly, his forefinger and thumb grips my chin making me look up at him, his icy blue eyes are soft on me, only I could see, he moves a small piece of hair out of my face, then gently wipes my tears away, "Hey Kiddo, please don't cry, you know it hurts us when you cry" he says.

From all the years/year I have known them, the one thing I have learned was they all hated to see me cry, something about my crying made them want to cry, I never really understood it, but that's how they were.

Then I'm passed to another pair of arms, whoever it is holds me to their toned chest, "It's okay Carly" I hear Joe- I mean SideSwipe sooth, I hug him tightly, I bury my head in his chest, "I wish you didn't cry" he says heartbroken.

His tone made me cry harder, "It hurts me and SunStreaker the most when you cry," he says, I feel him stroke my hair, "Why are you crying?" I hear Ron- I mean Ironhide ask softly, "I feel like a terrible friend and girlfriend!" I sob.

"Why?" SunStreaker asks softly only me and SideSwipe could pick up, "Because, I feel like I couldn't be trusted with this secret" I sob harder.

"Carly, please look at me" I hear SideSwipe plead, I look up into his sad blue eyes, "We didn't want you to get hurt, we didn't want to show you cause we thought you would.... Run away from us" he says heartbroken.

"I couldn't run away from you guys if I tried," I say sniffling.

"Oh great now I'm crying!" I hear Arcee sob, I giggle nuzzling into SideSwipe's chest.

He holds me tightly, like this hug was the last time I would see him, but it wasn't, I feel his soft warm lips go on my forehead, making tingles go through my body, he nuzzles into my neck, holding me impossible closer to him, then the others join in on hugging us, like Arcee, Elita, Chromia, and SunStreaker, who holds me tightly with his twin.

"Ours" they growl defensively in my ear, their hot breath on my neck, making the hair rise on the back of my neck, then they start to nuzzle me making goosebumps produce and shivers, along with tingles.

"Yours" I say softly nuzzling into them, hoping this would never end. That our friendship would stay strong through our whole life, that is something everyone wants in life. But we all have to remember that life isn't all Sunshine and rainbows.
---------------------------
*Sobs louder* I'm sorry my dear readers and viewers for crying! But this is so HARD!! This chapter is emotional! And it made me and probably you cry! If you did cry but say you didn't, I know, I tried too, I know you guys were trying to be tough and not cry!

I'm gonna go listen to my song! Can't stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake! FNAFToyChica out!

*Listens to song while crying!*