Chapter 3

1 year later

Carly's POV

It's been one year! I am now 17 years old, me and the boys are the best of friends!

Joey and Justin both think that they are my "boyfriends" but they are not.

I know all of the boy's names, but I'm nervous, Joey and Justin has invited me to their house this... WEEKEND!!

The good and bad is that it's... Friday...

We are currently in P.E. "Crap I forgot my gym clothes!" I say.

Joey and Justin look at one another with a smirk.

"You can borrow my extra shorts!" Justin says.

"And you can borrow my extra shirt!" Joey says.

I start to blush a light red.

Joey/Sideswipe's POV

Holy Primus Sides she's blushing!!! Sunny says to me through our bond.

I know!!!! I squeal back, we've been waiting for this moment for one year!!

Carly's POV

Joey and Justin both smile sweetly, "We love you sweet Spark~" Joey and Justin purrs in unison they hand me a shirt and shorts.

Once they are gone out of my site my blush gets darker...

"Oh my God!" I squeal quietly.

Okay I have a huge crush on them! I mean who wouldn't?! They both are out for the football team, they have perfect smiles, attitudes, and all of the girls have crushes on them! But most girls like Joey more than Justin or Justin more than Joey, but I love them both...

I daze off into some sort of trance, "Hey Carly!" I hear Mia (Chromia) call.

I turn and see her, Cee (Arcee), and Elita, I smile at the girls, "Hey!" I say.

"Whoa, what?! Who short and shirt are those?!" Mia shrieks.

"Well Mia, our two quarterback twins!" I whisper.

Elita gasps in excitement.

"I need to tell Orion!" She says happily.

Both of them are dating, they are a cute couple! They are the cutest couple in the whole school!

"Nooooo!" I scream and run after her, she runs to the new gym cause that's where the new boys and girls locker rooms are.

I stop at the door when I see Joey and Justin.............

Shirtless