Chapter 10

Carly's POV

After our heavy heated make-out session, Joey came in and said that we were going to the party.

I watch in amusement as Justin puts his shirt on, once he got on, he turns, Joey runs in, "COME ON!" He shouts.

Me and Justin grab one another hands, and run down the stairs, I feel my heart pumping, once downstairs I see everyone getting ready, "Come on Orion! Please you need to go with me! What if some guy hits on me?! You won't be there to stop them!" Elita pleads.

Orion sighs, "Fine I will go, but you will stay near me!" Orion says.

Elita smiles and crush her lips on Orion's.

Justin and Joey both look at me.

Before Joey could say anything I cut him off "Don't even think about asking!" I snap.

Joey's mouth closes with a pout, "Lets go!" I hear Ron order.

I jump into Justin's arms in surprise when I felt Joey pinch my butt, which earns a punch on his arm by his twin.

Justin carries me bridal style out to his bright yellow/gold Lamborgini Adventador! This car is sexy!

"You have a sexy car!" I squeal.

Justin chuckles, "Why thank you this car means my life" he says.

He sets me in the passenger seat gently.

He gets into the driver seat, starts his car, the engine purrs under me, I blush, I have never been in a Lamborghini! This is a first time!

"What's wrong?" Justin asks, "Nothing this is my first time in a Lamborghini!" I say flustered, Justin gives his engine a powerful rev, then speeds out of the garage and after the others who have left.

At the party!!!!!

Carly's POV

I felt my heart pound in excitement when we arrived to the party, Justin chuckles cause I'm practically bouncing in my seat with excitement.

"I can't wait!" I squeal in excitement.

"I can tell" Justin says parking the car in a near by parking lot, I climb out of the car after Justin turned it off, hearing the loud sound of Billy's music, "I can't wait to bash skulls and take names later!" I say smirking evilly.

"Who knew Carly was a hot but crazy chick!" I hear Joey snicker, "Thanks~" I giggle like a crazy person.

"That wasn't a complement!" Ron says.

Once at Vince's house, I see Jasper, he runs up to me, "Thank Primus you made it!!!" He squeals in excitement, he then grabs my hand, dragging me through the crowds of people, I see Billy puking in a vase.

"Sucker couldn't hold his liquor!" Jazz giggles into my ear, I shiver at the warm breath and alcohol, my Mom died a year ago over alcohol, she always worked barely had anytime for me, the cops said "She worked herself to death" my aunt always borrowed money to but drugs and other stuff, she eventually died of alcohol and drug abuse, so I live with my Grandma.

"Hey Carly you okay?" I hear Joey ask curiously.

I jump in surprise, I look at Joey, his picture perfect smile, his plump kissable lips, I can see his torso peeking out from under his shirt, cause he's in an awkward position, his face is upside down, which means he's leaning over me, I can feel my brain explode when he gives me a cheeky smile.

I bite my lip, "I'm fine" I say sheepishly, Joey jumps over the couch, he looks me in the eyes, then hugs me, "You're thinking about your Mom and aunt? Huh?" He questions, I look up, I see hurt and understanding in his icy blue eyes.

"What if I said yes?" I question looking into his eyes, he clears his throat, holy shit that was hot!! Justin and Joey are masterpieces! Then he leans in my ear, and purrs:

Well you'll find out~

I smile then blush, "Oh Joey" I say smacking his chest gently, "What am I gonna do with you?" "Well I've got a few things we can do~" he purrs causing me to blush, I push him away, "You know I'm saving myself for my husband" I say smiling.

"One day that could be me, you and Justin~" he purrs in my ear seductively, I breath slowly only to gasp when Joey nips my ear gently, I then feel someone sit on my other side, I freeze slowly looking over to see Justin, then Joey grabs my arm.

"Come on, we need to talk with you" he says growling, his voice sending jolts to my core.

My heart stutters then flutters with excitement and then pounds heavily in my chest with nervousness.

Then I find my hand jerked on and then dragged, I look at the hand, then I'm being lead upstairs, Justin and Joey are quiet, too quiet, "Um! Guys!" I panic when they shove me in a room, then stalk in, I hear a click, I look and my eyes widen in horror when I noticed Joey.... Locked the door.....

My heart pounds heavily, my stomach turns in fear, I watch as they change.... I mean like their bodies change and they become two different guys.

"So this femme is the Autobots little human femme?" A annoying voice sneers.

"That's what I have heard........ StarScream" the cop looking guy says.

"It would be a shame Barricade, if SideSwipe and SunStreaker found her dead in this very room" the other guy says to "Barricade" "We should keep her alive StarScream! She could be a little trap~" Barricade sneers with a purr.

"Barricade, why do you always ruin the fun?" "StarScream" questions.

Then I'm knocked out cold.......

Joey/SideSwipe's POV

"Carly!" Me and Sunny call for the hundredth time.

"I'm not going to take her to a party if she doesn't answer!" Sunny grunts.

I walk on the stage, I grab the mic, the DJ pauses the music, everyone looks at me, "Party pooper!" A femme shouts.

I roll my optics at her comment along with the "boos" I was getting, I feel the mic ripped out of my servo, "HEY!" Chromia shouts with a growl, everyone gets quiet, "Listen up!" She orders, "We are looking for a girl named Carly! I want to know where she is!" Everyone starts shouting for Carly.

"The last time I saw that little hoe she was with you two!" A drunk femme shouts.

"Where did she go?" Crosshairs snaps.

"Upstairs! They probably got laid!" She cheers, "That girl is such a party pooper like her boyfriend!"

Then I hear a crash, the drunk girl falls from the impact from the bottle she was just hit with, "PARTY FOREVER BITCH!!" Arcee shouts dropping the broken bottle.

This is going to be a lonnggggg night