Chapter 24

A/N- Hello guys!! FNAFToyChica here, I am just wanting to say this book may or may NOT have an M scene in it so please don't be mad at me, I am still thinking about this, so if you want an M scene for this book please comment!
-----------------------------------------
Carly's POV

I stir from my sleep when I don't feel warm, the smell of food reaches my nose, "Come on Carly~" I hear Sideswipe purr, "Wakey wakey~" I feel a poke on my side, I groan wanting more sleep, another poke is delivered to my side.

"IF YOU DON'T LET ME SLEEP I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!" I yell with a growl, I hear Sideswipe and Sunstreaker chuckle, "Sweetspark, we brought food," Sideswipe says letting food roll off of his tongue, like ice would slide off of a warm arm leaving a trail of water. I groan sitting up, then I wake right up seeing they both don't have shirts on.... I swallow the lump that was in my throat and let my eyes rake over their chests, taking in every detail, like it is the last time I would see them, then my eyes catch the food, steam flying off and coming towards my nose, I can feel my taste buds wanting to taste the yummy looking food, I lick my lips.

Both of my twins smirk and sit on the bed, each of them at one of my sides, I see food, pancakes, bacon, orange juice, strawberries, and whipped cream, I chuckle and press a soft kiss to Sideswipe's lips then Sunstreaker's, I go to grab the fork but Sideswipe takes it wiggling his fingers, "No, no," he scowls playfully, then I watch as he cuts up the pancakes and picks up the piece and puts it towards my mouth, I shrug and say fuck it to letting them both feed me, I take the bite, "This is good," then it is Sunny's turn to feed me.

Moments later

"I'm full!" I wheeze falling back to my bed, I hear Sunny and Sides chuckle, they both lay at my sides, they both wrap me in their arms, I am now not skinny, I have been eating lately and the twins have made sure I are breakfast, lunch, and dinner, "Why did you guys feed me, shirtless?" I ask running a hand up Sunny's bare tan chest, causing him to shiver slightly, "Well we wanted to say we're sorry for not being there for you, when you needed us the most," Sideswipe says heartbroken, I grab Sideswipe's hand along with Sunny's and hold them close to my heart, "I love you, both," I say taking a deep breath after that.

They both sigh, "We love you too Carly" they both say.

20 minutes later

"Sunny~" I whine while he kisses all over my face for the thirtieth time, "I... Love... You..." He says breathlessly through his kisses. I chuckle, "I love you too but you have been kissing my face for 20 whole minutes," I whine, "How about you kiss my lips?" With that Sunny takes me into a deep passionate kiss.

We are watching Family Guy, you are probably wondering where Sideswipe is, well he's taking his monthly physical exam, "I'm gonna make you look like an exploded hot pocket~" We both hear Peter growl sexually to Lois, Meg runs off screaming ew, me and Sunny stopped kissing while he said that, we both pull back.

"Ew," was all Sunstreaker could say, chuckling I kiss his neck, Sunny starts to watch TV, "Hon, I could use you," I deadpan, he hums in questioning not taking his eyes off the TV, I scoff, getting off if the couch, "Where are you going?" He questions getting off of the couch, "I am just gonna go play Five Nights at Freddy's, cause that game actually pays attention to me," I snap, I know I am sounding like a bitch, but come on, every girl wants their boyfriend/boyfriends to pay attention to them, instead of the TV or something else.

"Excuse me? I pay attention to you! Watch I'll pay attention to you!" He growls, I yelp when Sunstreaker scoops me up and takes me to my bed, he tosses me on the bed none to gently, I squawk, Sunny starts to climb on top of me, he lets his hand go to my breast and starts to massage it, I arch my back to him, my body practically begging for attention, my heart races and excitement blooms in my stomach.

"See I'm paying attention to you~" he growls with a purr, his voice sending my heart in frenzies, he keeps massaging my breast, "Sunstreaker~" I moan my body pleading for more of his attention, he starts to suck and lick my neck, but my body wants more, he slams his lips on mine, his lips move roughly on mine, his tongue forcefully gets inside of my mouth, and plays with mine greedily, I moan while his hand still massage my breast, I whimper when Sunny pulls back from the kiss, leaving my lips lonely, I pant, whimper and squirm under his hand, he lets his hand slowly leave my breast, I look up at him, my heart racing my breathing is heavy, I take in deep breaths of air trying to catch my breath, he slams his lips down on mine, kissing me rougher than he has ever before, I wince and moan softly, when Sunstreaker roughly grips my ass.

He kisses my harder and rougher, he lets his lips move to my neck, licking, sucking and nipping my sweet spot, I moan softly when he nips my sweet spot, he pulls back and takes my shirt off along with his, he stops and wince.

He gets off of me, and sits on the floor to the side of my bed, "Sunstreaker?" I question hoping my boyfriend is okay. "Do you want me to get Ratchet?" I question softly, "No," he says, "I'll be fine, just Spark pulls," I watch as his hand clutches his chest, I climb off of the bed, and press my breasts against his chest, he wraps his arms around my shoulders, holding me in place, "I'm sorry Carly," he apologizes.

I shake my head, "You shouldn't have to apologize," I say softly after awhile of Sunny holding me he pushes me gently away, "I'm fine," he says, I kiss his lips softly, he kisses me back with emotions in this kiss, love, adoration, an many other heartwarming emotions in this kiss.

We both start to move our lips in sync, before I have to pull back for air, Sunstreaker trails soft kisses all over my neck.

I comb his hair while he kisses.

"Ugh! Let's go to the beach~" Sideswipe sings when Sunny pulls back from my neck, "The beach sounds like a good idea Sides!" I cheer, Sideswipe is currently in his holoform he walks closer to me, causing Sunny to growl possessively and pull me away from his twin, growling, "Bruh?" Sideswipe says.

Sunny gives him a hard apologetic look, "It's fine bro!" Sides chirps, I get out of Sunny's arms, I run over to my dress, "Should I wear a one piece or two?" I ask myself, "Girl get ready!" I hear Chromia shout, "I'm trying to decide if I should wear a one piece or two!" I shout.

"Wear a two cause we working on our tans!"