Chapter 23

Carly:

"Today is the highest it has ever been, you should feel how hot it is here Diana" Tom, the anchor man complains, but keeps his 'Cheeky grin' both Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are grumbling about how bitchy Tom is, "Why can't we just go to the lake or somewhere to swim?!" I growl fanning myself with a piece of paper I found in my now empty camo Under Armor book bag.

"Well Tom you should really stop bitching about the weather and GROW A PAIR!!" Sideswipe says in a girly voice but then yells.

I laugh at his goofiness, Sunny gets up and walks towards his paint room, I go back to watching the news, more Tom bitching about th-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Me and Sides both jump at the yell, Sunstreaker comes running out his face in panic mode, "My.... My.... P.... Aint.... G-g-g-one-e" he stutters panicked, looking to Sideswipe with a questioned look on my face. "Which means?" I question slowly, "Sunny, gets very moody, like a human femme on her ministerial cycle," he mutters to me, my eyes go wide hearing this, "GIVE HIM CHOCOLATE!!" I yell, getting off the couch and run over to my secret stash, of candy.

Sunstreaker, who is currently in his Holoform holding himself, whimpering, I grab a Snickers fun-size and run over to him, I tackle him down on my bed, I'm on top of him straddling his hips, he looks up at me, "What are you-" he says but I cut him off by shoving the now opened Snickers bar in his mouth.

His mouth remains closed while he chews, he chews slowly and testing, seeing if he liked or does not like candy, once done chewing he looks up at me and now hovering above him but beside him, Sideswipe, "What was that?" He asks curiously, "That was candy, Sunny, I eat it when I'm usually want something sweet or when I'm on something," I say kind of embarrassed, Sunstreaker stays quiet looking up at me, he slowly wraps his arms around my shoulders, he slowly pulls me down to where my breasts press up against his chest, he lets out a soft sigh in relief, "It hurts less holding you," he mutters, I lay a soft gently kiss on his neck, I feel SunStreaker's hand go through my long black hair, I pull back, I look at both of them, smiling softly I lay my head on Sunny's chest, yawning I slowly fall asleep.

"Good night our little Carly~" I hear before sleep takes over my world.

Two hours later

When I finally woke up, sitting up I felt warmth on each one of my sides, I look over and see Sideswipe's arms wrapped around my waist, I lay back down and look at the man in front of me, it was Sunny, his short blonde hair in a slight mess, could use a little comb, a uncomfortable look is found on his face, I see his hand clutching his chest, I removes his hand and put my chest on his, I let him hold me while the uncomfortable look faded away, soon a small small smile finds it's way on his lips. It makes me smile seeing his, my heart races while Sideswipe's warm breath makes my hair on the back of my neck stand.

They both nuzzle into my body, I look around and see our room is empty except their real forms on their berths, which are beside each other in front of my bed, the door closed and locked, the lights off, I look back down at my twins, my stomach growls, both twins open their eyes slowly and groggily looking at me, "Carly?" Sideswipe questions groggily. I look at him, then turn my head to the side making my hair also fall to the side, "Your so adorable, it reminds me of a kitten when you do that~" Sideswipe coos, using a baby tone, I roll my eyes and lay back down, the twins nuzzle me. I close my eyes soon I find myself drifting back off to sleep.

Sideswipe:

Me and Sunny both watched as Carly fell back into recharge, soon her breathing and heart beat slowly, indicating she's asleep, I look at her stomach, it was skinny and I could see some of her ribs, my Spark felt more pain seeing her like this.

We could make her some breakfast? Sunny suggests.

Yeah! And we both know how she reacts to us shirtless~ I suggest snickering.

Something about us shirtless makes her pheromones rise, it's like she wants to touch us and our chests, letting her long skinny fingers trail all over our chests gently.

Me and Sunny give our femme each a soft kiss on the lips before pulling back and leaving the room, walking towards the kitchen, we both stop at the kitchen door seeing Ironhide, Bee and Crosshairs making breakfast, well Bee and Hide making breakfast while Crosshairs tells them what to do, I watch as Ironhide grabs a wooden spoon and chucks it at Crosshairs, who doesn't see it coming, it hits him right in the face, with Crosshairs passed out Ironhide and Bee go back to cooking like nothing just happened.

"Hey guys!" I chirp with question, both Hide and Bee look my way, "What are you doing?" I ask, "Well Chromia got madder than the pits of Kaon and made me sleep out in the hall," Ironhide grumbles, "Arcee, is upset for only Primus knows why, so I am going to make her some pancakes" Bee says.

"And Crosshairs?" Sunstreaker grunts, "He was in here making us make him breakfast, but me and Ironhide said no, so Ironhide knocked him out with a wooden spoon!" Bee explains. Sunny grunts at the explanation, then Optimus walks in along with Elita, "Hey guys!" Elita chirps, we all look at them, Elita is wearing a pink tank top with pink shorts, Optimus is wearing his usual Holoform clothes, which includes blue jeans, a blue with red flames shirt and matching leather jacket.

Me and Sunny get all the needed things and food along with silver wear to make Carly pancakes, bacon along with some sausage, I make the bacon while Sunstreaker made 3 pancakes on a separate stove, then what Ironhide and Bumblebee are using, Optimus and Elita walks out of the room, leaving the four of us to cook, a while later Drift and Ratchet come in and take Crosshairs' still knocked out Holoform out of the kitchen.

Once done with our food, me and Sunny put the food neatly on a plate and start to randomly decorate it. Carly is our femme, she is our life now, so we must take care of her and pamper her here and there. Once done with decorating, I put the glass plate on a silver tray along with some silver wear and a glass of orange juice, and carry it down to our room, where our precious Carly is recharging, peacefully.

How about we give her some breakfast.... Shirtless? Sunny says.
---------------------------------
Primus those twins are HOT!! Can I get a whoop whoop?! No? Maybe? ALRIGHT WHOOP WHOOP!