Chapter 31

WARNING M Scene

Carly's POV

"What?!" I shriek, not knowing how IMpossible this was, Ratchet said I COULD NOT bond with the twins! Confusion fills me before a soothing emotion comes through, I could strangely tell it's from Sunny, "Calm down," he soothes, "We didn't want you to die," Sideswipe chokes on die like it was a chicken bone lodged in his throat.

The others leave giving us the privacy we much loved, Sideswipe closes the door, he and Sunny both sit on the bed, their shirts still off, their hair in a slight mess, I sit between them, "Boys, I want you to know I'm not mad... I'm just confused," I say softly to them, sounding sweet and caring, I always used that voice with my twins.

"Carly.... There's something I don't understand, about you," Sideswipe says.

"What don't you understand?" I ask willing to tell them anything they don't understand, "How can you accept us? Love us?" Sunny asks, I look at them in shock, my brain trying to function around his words, my breathing becomes heavier.

Both twins shoot their heads up, "Carly, calm down-" Sideswipe soothes but my lips cut him off, my eyes drop shut and I let my hands go to his hips.

M Scene starts now!

I use his hips and pull him closer, my clothed breasts press up against his bare chest, Sideswipe snaps out of his little shocked trance and starts kissing me back.

He and Sunny are drowning me in their love and lust, he lets his lips trail to my neck, I dig my nails into his hips on accident causing my Sideswipe to growl, then I feel his and Sunny's possessiveness flow through me, Sideswipe starts pulling my shirt off, I gasp when Sides grips my hips.

I feel hands slide up my now bare side, it has to be Sunny, his warm breath fans on my neck, Sunny starts kissing the other side of my neck while his twin takes the other, my heart racing with emotions, my body trembling with excitement and desire, along with possessiveness, the twins are MINE!

I feel the twins agreement, Sides and Sunny stops kissing, "You are ours also~" Sideswipe and SunStreaker purr with a growl in my ears, "All yours~" I moan when Sunny cups my breast and starts to massage them, soon I find myself under Sunny, trailing nips on my body, Sides off to the side waiting for his turn.

Sunny grinds on me, unexpected pleasure courses through me, I moan loudly then blush in embarrassment, I hear Sides and Sunny do breathless chuckles, I tug on Sunny's shirt while he had me in a kiss, he pulls back and we both pull it off, giving me a view of his tan sexy 8 peck.

I run my fingers gently down his chest getting a shiver from him, "Beautiful" I murmur, I feel Sunny's smugness through our bond, I chuckle at the mech, he throws his shirt to the side nailing Sides in the face, "Aft!" Sides bitches.

"Your bitch fits are sexy~" I purr breathlessly.

Sunny puts his finger on my lips, keeping me quiet, "Shhhh," he hushes, I lick his finger playfully, "Nerd~" he growls before letting his lips attack mine, he keeps grinding on me, Sunny puts his hand under my ass and pulls me upward, I blush making contact with something hard.

I look up at Sunny, his bright blue eyes reminding me of stars are glowing/burning with possessiveness and lust, "Sunny~" I gasp when he pulls my pants off, he tosses them to the side out of our way, then he unclips my bra, pulls it off my shoulders gently and tosses it to the side, his and my breath speeds up feeling the heat and sexually tension in the room.

I moan when Sunny lets his finger trail around my gender under my panties, he pulls my black laced panties off, leaving me fully bare, "It's not fair-"
I say before Sunny's clothes fizzle off.

I try to look down, but I blush and look back up, "It's not different," he starts, "But the real one is 10 times bigger," Sides finishes across the room, I blush.

Of course you guys would BRAG about THAT!

Sides and Sunny chuckles with amusement. Then Sunny pushes himself inside of me, I gasp then moan when he slowly starts thrusting in and out of me, going slow is not Sunny's thing, his pace starts to quicken, my moans get louder only fueling Sunny and his pace.

I feel the knot build in my stomach, I cry out in pleasure when I hit my climax, Sunny pace gets faster and harder, I moan loudly while Sunny rams himself inside of me.

After awhile of his thrusting and my moaning Sunny hits his climax making me and him cry out one another's name.

Sunny snarls throwing his lips on mine roughly, he pulls back and turns to the side letting Sideswipe get ready for his turn.

I lay on the bed breathless, my heart racing from the sexual activity.

I look up and see Sideswipe looking down at me with a leering smirk on his lips.

"Round 2"

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time when I woke up I was trapped between two naked holoforms, sheets wrapped around our bare bodies, my alarm going off, I groan, then yelp when Sideswipe pulls me back down, "Mine," he growls nuzzling into me, I push him and Sunny both off the bed, they both take the sheets and blankets with them, leaving me bare.

"That's not funny!" Sideswipe growls from the floor when I start laughing my ass off!

"I thought it was!" I laugh.

Crosshairs's POV

When I woke up from recharge, my femme Kaya, is in recharge on my chest, her and my alarm going off, I gently shake her, "No," she whines nuzzling under the blankets the back closer to me.

"Come on we have school," I grunt, Kaya nuzzles her face into my side and grips my hips better in her arms, "Your warm," she grumbles in my side, "Cone on," I say climbing out of bed, but not before prying Kaya off of me, she sits up and looks at me, a soft smile on her lips, she gets off the bed and hugs me tightly, giggling like a child, "My Crosshairs!" She giggles, I hug her my chin on top of her helm.

"My femme," I say smirking, with that I kiss her cheek and she kisses mine, then we both get dressed.

Carly's POV

"Boys!" I whine when they send perverted imagines to me, "Come on Carly~" Sides purr sending more images, "We have awhile before school~" Sunny purrs suggestively, "No!" I whine before they both send me even more images.

Then I feel one of the twins behind me, I turn, "Sunny, I swear if you try anything-" I say but Sunny starts to tickle my sides, I drop the shirt I was about to put on, and I start to squirm, "Sunny!" I laugh, then I hear both of them start to laugh, since they could feel what I'm feeling.

"S-Sunny!" Sides chuckles squirming in his spot, which was on the bed.

After awhile of hell Sunny finally stops, we all lay on the bed, the three of us breathless, I smack his chest, "Asshole!" I hiss. "Only for you Sweetspark~" he purrs. "I don't understand you guys!" I hiss playfully, "What don't you understand?" Sides asks, "How can you guys go from asshole to sweet in mere seconds?" I ask, "A magician never tells their secrets~" Sides purrs.

Ugh the world will never know... How love really works

Who are you talking too? Sunny.