Chapter 34

Carly's POV

It's been a week

A fucking week

Since I was captured

By who?

That I still do not know...

How?

I was abandoned by my two heartless boyfriends, they abused me, used me, then left me out in the forest... That's what Master told me...

I giggle like a fucking maniac

Loosing my god damn mind is fun....

A blindfold over my eyes shielding them from me seeing where I am...

My clothes ripped and dirty....

I let out another giggle, my arms tied behind my back, and my legs tied to the chair I am sitting on...

Fucking men stink always getting over dramatic, about small things~

Haha~ you said it~ even when you help them with their problems~ but they can't seem to help you when your in a pickle! Haha!

I giggle at the voices, "Shut up in there!" I hear the high pitched girly voice say.

I giggle louder, "SHUT UP!" More pounds are delivered to my cell, my hair in a mess, my heart racing with excitement...

Being someone else's little pet isn't bad at all~ it's actually pretty fun~ can't wait till they take over the world! It's going to be hilarious watching your 'family' perish~

"Yeah!" I giggle wanting to hear more of this voice...

Am I brainwashed? Probably? Does it feel good? It feels GREAT!

Anyways! They don't care about you! They used you! They used you to blend in! They never loved you!

More!! More!! More!!

More you say? Oh I'll give you more! They don't want nothing to do with YOU!! They used you like the useless piece of trash you are!!

"MORE!! MORE!! TELL ME MORE!!" I scream giggling like a maniac, squirming in my chair with excitement, "What the pit is wrong with that human?" I hear someone question.

Your master will let you watch as they all die! You will watch as they all pay for what they did!! OH YES!! Is it true? Should they pay?~

"YES! They will pay!! They will all PAY!!" I scream giggling.

"Ah my little pet~" I hear Master say, I stop squirming, "Master~" I cheer, I feel his sharp metal finger gently pet my head, I lean into his touch, "See StarScream, I told you the brainwashing process would work, she's amazing~" Master says puffing pride out for me.

"How would my pet like to come sit with me? We brought some Autobot prisoners~" Master asks, I squirm giggling, "Yes!" I giggle.

Master gently removes my blindfold, I giggle looking up at my master, he unties the ropes, and scoops me up out of the chair, "Come my little pet, we must go," he says setting me on his shoulder.

Once out to his main chamber I see the Autobot prisoners, I giggle, Master sits in his throne, and sets me on the arm rest, "Carly?" I see the leader of the Autobots whisper, "Carly?" The yellow Autobot growls, the silver one with a blue visor beside him, I giggle like a maniac, "Oh what should we do pet?" Master asks petting my hair, I giggle smiling.

"Hiya!" I chirp waving, then I giggle, "Oh master!" I giggle hugging his finger, "See Optimus," Master growls, looking towards the said prisoner, who is staring at me, "Carly?! What are you doing?!" The silver one with a blue visor growls.

"I don't know who you're talking about!" I giggle, "My name is Pet!" Smiling I look to the prisoners, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO CARLY?!" The black one with cannons yells, I giggle, "These prisoners are giving me a headache!" I whine looking towards master.

"Aww, my poor pet," Master says stroking my hair gently, "Barricade shut them up," Master orders, then they're dragged away, giggling I wave watching them all leave, "Carly!" I hear the yellow one shout.

Moments later

"Good bye my little pet," Master says setting me in my cell stroking my hair one last time, I wave goodbye, I look forward seeing the Autobots, "You might as well get comfy!" I sing, "Shut up!" The yellow one grunts, "Nope!" I tease sticking my tongue out at him.

"If ya don't shut up-" the silver one with the visor says but the leader cuts him off, "Jazz, don't, Carly is our family," The leader says.

"I ain't got no family! They used me!" I giggle, "It's just me, myself and I!" Smiling, "SHUT UP! That's not true!" The green and black one shouts.

"Ugh! You guys are boring~" I sing tossing a small pebble their way, "That's it!" The green and black one growls, trying to get out of the cell, I giggle making faces at him when he's unsucessful, the yellow and red one stare at me.

"You two got a problem with me? Then write it down on a piece of paper, fold it and stick it right up Main Street!" I giggle, I fall to the floor giggling.

Barricade walks in, "I feel just a small pity for you Autobots since you have to stay here with the mayor of crazy town," he growls, "Frag off!" The black one with cannons growls.

"Big words!" I giggle, "Shut up!" Barricade growls.

"Nopey~ Nope!" I giggle popping the 'p' each time, "Megatron, your pet is annoying!" Barricade grunts when Master walks in, "Good, because the Autobots are staying with her, until the morning, Pet," Master says then turns towards me, "Be a good girl," he says with that him and Barricade walk out.

I giggle waving, "Nighty night master!" I sing, I walk back over to my chair.

Ah finally you're back~

"I know!" I sing sitting down, I put the blindfold on.

Time to get crazy~

First order of business~ the new comers~ what do we think of them?

"They're annoying~" I whine, "But okay so far! I can't wait till Master lets me have my way with their parts!" I giggle, "Shut up!" I hear one of the voices growl, "They are going to be fun to play with!! When Master gives me their parts! Then when master gets more parts I'll make me a nice toy!!" I giggle.

"You're sick!" Another voice growls.

"She has been brainwashed!" The leader says.

I lift the blindfold seeing the Autobot prisoners looking at me, I smile, "Hey! You want to know what happened to the prisoner we had over their? In that same cell?!" I giggle, "Master killed him! I watched giggling!" I brag, "It was hilarious watching him beg for hid life!" I laugh.

"What happened to you Carly?" The red one asks hurt.

"I SAW THE SIGN!" I giggle screaming, "Master gave me good girl points!" I giggle, "What do you mean good girl points?" The leader asks, "I mean being a good girl!" I chirp. "How do to get those points?" The black one asks, "I impress him sily!" I chirp, "How?!" The silver one asks, "I kill," I giggle.

"How?" The red one asks, "Master made me a toy," I tease, I pull my chair up to them closer, "What kind of toy?" The black and yellow one asks, "The kind of toy that can kill Cybertronians~" I giggle.

"I've always wondered~" I sing, looking at the red and yellow twins. They both look at me.

"What?" The red one asks.

"What happens to the other twin if one is killed?~"